• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SBH - Contract #2 - Assassination

• Thread starter Major_Jax
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Major_Jax

Bounty Hunter: Weakling
Mark: Cheapsuit
Employer: Wishes to remain unknown.

Scenario:
Three days ago Weakling was looking for marks when low and behold he saw cheapsuit and a alt of his (at the time we wasn't sure) were sitting on top of a house just east of moonglow gate. Weakling nature furied the 3rd floor and the dang furies attack and killed Tolliver Quik. Then they go for Cheapsuit. Cheapsuit had like 10 health and ejects himself from the house and escapes through the moongate by the skin of his teeth.

Fast forward to today, and Cheapsuit is back in the house again. SO Weakling again furies him. This time Cheapsuit cannot escape the pure vicious onslaught of the furies and falls dead to floor of his house.

We weren't sure at 1st if Tolliver and Cheapsuit were one and the same, so we waited to post.

Good work Weakling...thats two kills in one week.

C

CorwinWE

Man, I wouldn't pay up on that hit unless you have proof that Weakling stuck around until the corpse decayed. A house kill doesn't count unless you can prevent the corpse getting cleaned.

Griefing 101

A

Alex the Gray

there a a LOT of guilds saying they promote player justice.\
Silver serpents. Skul. a handful of other guilds that I cant recall.

They all mean diddley squat- which is to say- nothing at all.

HERE you find a guild, that gives you some personal satisfaction- kill the bloke that gave you grief.
Loot that sucker.
REZ kill that guy as well!!!

THIS is shard justice people!@!!

Someone pisses ya off or does you wrong-

you now have the power to kill, rez-kill, and dry loot them back.

This is player justice. This is siege justice. Everyone else is a lot of empty talk- I just dont see results,.
BUT- this guild gives you personal satisfaction of justice, revenge, and paybacks.

this is a guild that wuz needed and IZ needed for a long time to come. Well done, Jax

A

Alex the Gray

Weaking- you are my hero lol. May I carry your gear while I watch and learn from your tactics?!

Good luck, and keep killing targets on SBH list. You are da man

M

Masumatek

I disagree. You seriously think that player justice is just you making me mad, so me res killing, dry looting, [censored] talking, and griefing you in other ways?

The idea of SBH is cool and all...I kinda like it, though I disagree with some of it, such as rking. But...it's not player justice, not at all.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

nice kill.

[/ QUOTE ]

They kill some afk chars and you praise them with "nice kill". Totally laughable, but what they forgot to mention is the fact that Cheapsuit was that i witness Cheapsuit kicking what little brains Weakling had left yesterday, and then 3 more came to rescue before that tough guy Cheapsuit escaped through the gate by the "skin of his teeth". ROFL... priceless.

Case n point, when the man was at his kb, they were embarrassed, but when he's afk, they are successful. I say they are the suxx at filling contracts. I don't know this Cheapsuit personally, but from what I've seen, he one of Siege toughest.

M

Major_Jax

<blockquote><hr>

Totally laughable, but what they forgot to mention is the fact that Cheapsuit was that i witness Cheapsuit kicking what little brains Weakling had left yesterday

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure I would say anything about "little brains" after typing this gem.

G

are you cheapsuits wife or why are you always watching what he does and talking to him?

*giggles*

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

nice kill.

[/ QUOTE ]

They kill some afk chars and you praise them with "nice kill". Totally laughable, but what they forgot to mention is the fact that Cheapsuit was that i witness Cheapsuit kicking what little brains Weakling had left yesterday, and then 3 more came to rescue before that tough guy Cheapsuit escaped through the gate by the "skin of his teeth". ROFL... priceless.

Case n point, when the man was at his kb, they were embarrassed, but when he's afk, they are successful. I say they are the suxx at filling contracts. I don't know this Cheapsuit personally, but from what I've seen, he one of Siege toughest.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yo man, sbh not about to have pissing contests. They about fullfilling contracts.
afk, not afk- doesn't matter. naked, armed to the teeth- doesn't matter.

Calm down, and try having a little fun. If I recall you killed a defenseless crafter (might as well have been afk...) and ransomed the loot back. I don't see how this is any different. Heck, maybe this was that crafter coming back to bite you in the bottom. Karma hurts.

G

<blockquote><hr>

are you cheapsuits wife or why are you always watching what he does and talking to him?

*giggles*

[/ QUOTE ]

*whispers*

Psst, Shakaja...

If you were married to Cheapsuit, would you want it generally known or would you keep it quiet?

-Skylark

C

CorwinWE

Cheapsuit says <blockquote><hr>

Lately, I've been trying to turn into a decent player/person, by not [censored] talking, not rezz killing, very little to no looting, etc. etc. But when I'm on top of my roof afk (not macroing a damn thing), just away from keyboard to tend to rl stuff, and I come back to see someone cast the little spellweaving creatures in my house, is just pathetic.

Now I have lost some really good gear for no reason at all. had I lost it in battle, then I would not have a problem with that, or had some thief stole it, that would have been ok too. But to let it all go to waste on top of my roof, just because some asshat wanna playa hate for whatever reason, pisses me freakin off. http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=7531258&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL, Congrats are in order then. Good kill. Maximum grief achieved. The contract is easily worth double with the cry post!

G

Thus proving AntiOTF = Cheapsuit/Darknesss/Tolliver

Just like everyone thought ALL along and he tried to deny

U

uomlplayer

i wonder why you wont admit being cheapsuit? i thought cheapsuit/darkness was a powerhouse that all siege feard and respected?

D

Dark_Schneider

<blockquote><hr>

Don't prove nothing, all it proves is that I always happen to be around when those guys are online. That's all, nothing more, and nothing less.

[/ QUOTE ]

Proof is in the other thread

I

imported_Death of Hemp

Do you allow for contract stipulations? I.e.; How much for a bounty on my head but you cant use dismount, pets or summons? or Can I pay extra for each rk? That sorta stuff?

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Don't prove nothing, all it proves is that I always happen to be around when those guys are online. That's all, nothing more, and nothing less.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Because the same thing happen to me that happen to Cheapsuit?

U

uomlplayer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why? Because the same thing happen to me that happen to Cheapsuit?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shut up you are hurting my reality? lol

M

Major_Jax

<blockquote><hr>

Do you allow for contract stipulations? I.e.; How much for a bounty on my head but you cant use dismount, pets or summons? or Can I pay extra for each rk? That sorta stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the rules of a contract are completely up to the employer. If someone wants us to pick up 10 boards and lay them down 10 paces apart then we will do it. If we agree to take the contract then we will abide by the contract rules.

However, I do not accept contracts of people placing hits on thierselves.

Also, Bounty Hunters are not allowed to use any means outside of UO to lure a mark to them. (example: cannot ICQ then to lure them somewhere)

R

RobotPlanet

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the rules of a contract are completely up to the employer. If someone wants us to pick up 10 boards and lay them down 10 paces apart then we will do it. If we agree to take the contract then we will abide by the contract rules.

Also, Bounty Hunters are not allowed to use any means outside of UO to lure a mark to them. (example: cannot ICQ then to lure them somewhere)

[/ QUOTE ]

since you wont take a contract from me to kill me , I will just have to whack myself

off

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...

*contemplates whose corpse needs to be stuffed with 125 pies*

-Skylark

C

CorwinWE

<blockquote><hr>

This is player justice. This is siege justice. Everyone else is a lot of empty talk- I just dont see results,. BUT- this guild gives you personal satisfaction of justice, revenge, and paybacks. this is a guild that wuz needed and IZ needed for a long time to come. Well done, Jax

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, a single contract hit isn't "siege justice". Siege justice would be like back in the olden days when the shard would make a self-proclaimed griefer guild's existence so miserable they couldn't even afford the reagents to fight back, and they spent much of their time even in their guild house as ghosts.

It's too bad all the house tile bugs got fixed ...

A

Alex the Gray

Ive seen talk about player justice on and off for a long time. Yet I see no evidence of it.
But here is an opportunity, to at least get personal satisfaction against someone that you believe has done you wrong and "has it coming".
I personally believe that this is as close to "justice" as anyone is going to get.

C

CorwinWE

<blockquote><hr>

I personally believe that this is as close to "justice" as anyone is going to get.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys aren't trying hard enough then. Used to be you'd just surround someone's house with blocking items and camp it until you could nail them trying to resupply. Then later the rule was changed and you have to leave a path, so, what you'd do then is build a maze.

Calling in a hit is fine for a merchant, or pvm'er, or someone who just can't get their own revenge; but "justice" is always possible for the player willing to put in some effort.

Heck, even a non-PvP character can ghost spy a target and contact another group to come and kill the target when he's out and about.

But shard level player justice died off a long time ago. Once upon a time much of the pvp population on the shard was linked via message boards and irc, and a jerk-guild could make a lot of enemies quickly, and in turn those enemies could if they wish co-ordinate very quickly. Kind of hard to do on Stratics where any sort of controversial thread is just deleted. For instance you can't even accuse someone of exploiting without getting yourself in trouble, so how would you rally support to stop an exploiter?

I

imported_Death of Hemp

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting.....I think it's a cool idea that could bring more fun to Siege. GL unless the bounty is on me!