• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Saving pet training points?

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So I am following Pawains cu training guides (thanks a ton BTW!) and have one quick question. After round one my cu looks alot like your example. I have one special and all other things listed resist,mana regen and stam regen and 700 hp max str/dex/400 int. I have 100 points left over. It is said to save 100-200 points .....but how do i do that? My pet xp bar is at %100 unless I spend them all or click the red button which says it will remove any remaining points?

Is the red button misleading or should I spend them to move on to round 2?

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Spend them on something you need in the build. You save the points on the last level if you like, for scroll upgrades later, you can't save points until then. Red button bad.......

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I am following Pawains cu training guides (thanks a ton BTW!) and have one quick question. After round one my cu looks alot like your example. I have one special and all other things listed resist,mana regen and stam regen and 700 hp max str/dex/400 int. I have 100 points left over. It is said to save 100-200 points .....but how do i do that? My pet xp bar is at %100 unless I spend them all or click the red button which says it will remove any remaining points?
Is the red button misleading or should I spend them to move on to round 2?
Deleted... He has bad numbers in original post.

Last edited:

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I think I mis typed intel... This is exactly what he is after round one:
733 hp
150 stam
400 mana
700 str
150 dex
256 intel

3 SR
30 MR

AI

I have 733 HP because I had 99 points left after round one.....but had to spend them on something since it seems like they would be lost f I didnt. Thats where i`m unclear. You mention saving 100-200 points but how? Aside from that.... i don`t think i messed this one up that bad did i?

*EDIT* I just noticed The Doctor posted above about spending points....Thanks Doc =)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whew! You can keep it!

You did not put HP regen. You put HP instead. Thats fine. You will have points left over in the next round.

Next round:

1. Max Base damage per second.
2. Choose Chivalry. Unless you want another magic

Easiest way from this point. Not for all at this point.

You want to save 630 points for scrolls and some mana.

Stop adding at 630 points left.

3. HP regen to 20. Max
4. Stam regen to 5. If you can.

You prob need to stop and add scrolls now. Only use points for scrolls.
Just move the training window to the side until you are sure you have added all the scrolls you want.
Once scrolls are permanent use the remaining points to increase intel.

Will be a fine Dog!

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awesome,thanks a ton. He is already a beast. I can`t wait for chiv and the rest of the round two goodies!