• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Save the Date

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like to invite all my wonderful stratics friends to my coming in game wedding to Emma Silvermane. The meet up will be at 8pm EST 1/21/2012 (a Saturday) on the Chesapeake Shard at the Compassion Gate in Ilshenar and will be going a bit deep to a nice area just north west of the savage spawn. I hope to see all my friends there.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Congratulations to the both of you, Mirt, on your upcoming nuptials! :)

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank You Old Gypsy :) We are both very excited :) The date is right there are still changes being made to the location .. will have a firm location soon

anyone seeing this if u know where i could get pink seeds in the tons .. please let me know will pay for them :)

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Many congrats. It's such a great sight to see! I hope to make it there... and maybe I'll drag milk along with me. We'll see.

Is it open bar? Sorry, had to ask you know.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Well you can kiss your UO Credit Score Goodbye! Just kidding
Congrats to you both

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a beautiful place deep inside Valor dungeon fit for a wedding if anyone cares to see it let me know. Happy Holidays!

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its critical to always have an open bar at weddings.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I look forward to seeing you there Ozog.

A

Anvil of Crom

anyone seeing this if u know where i could get pink seeds in the tons .. please let me know will pay for them :)[/QUOTE]

I have been doing seed runs at solen queen off and on for a couple weeks collecting the aqua ones. So i have quite a few pink ones i dont really need. Yours if you want them....

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you Tyene. I hope to see you at the wedding.

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anvil .. i would love to have them if you dont need them and i will in return save u the aqua ones :) i know i have one already and i have 2-3 growing ill give you the plants u can do what u wish with them ..

Tyene hehe thanks girl .. im glad you got on to find me .. and i hope you can make it :) that will be super awesome

Ok we will do open bar as long as no puke gets on the wedding dress of choice *i havent decided yet* but no puke on the dress!!! and all the booze will be provided by us :)

Ozog .. ahaha we better see you there .. i would be crushed if you didnt make it as would mirt i feel sure ..

and gareth .. dont tell mirt this but my uo credit score was already defunk :) shhh our lil secret dont tell him k..

on another note to everyone who sees this .. ive gotten soo many congratuations and well wishes on this upcoming wedding .. and i just want to tell you wether your coming from another shard .. or wishing us congrats here it really means alot to me ..thank you :) And hope to see you all there :)

Also will watch this better so that im here posting on it as well .. I know he has been and i thought i had the link saved but im a bad soon to be uo wife cause i didnt have it :(

Love Always
Emma Silverman
(and the player behind her):lol:

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just kiddin its great :)

We have found a wedding spot .. it will be east of umbra bank the house is being custom built its 2 screens aprox from the bank .. first house on ur left out the east entrance :) ( its still in progress so wait to go see it till we get it done :)) we have an amazing friend in the guild that offered to build a house for us if we get a spot .. well the spot i picked ended up not being big enough but she found one that is amazing :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
One of my Little sisters (Lulu Little or Lora Little) will try to make it to the wedding. :)

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wonderful gypsy I sure hope to see you there. The open bar is being stocked folks. I am already making strong whiskey but if there are any other requests let me have them and I will get them made.:pint: Cheers!

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Things are coming along wonderfully. Getting good help on the house. Anvil/Bryn helped a ton with seeds. And still it's 19 days away!!

P

Pirate Blackfoot

Arrrrrrrrr!!!!! Glad to see me shipmates, ( Crimson Pirate) responding to such as joyious occasion. Been in hiding for a bit, but hope to try and make the wedding. maybe bring a drunkin shipmate or 2 with me and a getaway ship off shore.....Arrr!!!!!...(lol). Anyway, congratulations on the upcoming ceremony and great tiddings to the both of you.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you I hope to see you there I will make sure to make another keg of strong stuff for you.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am sure that there will be better hostages then me at the wedding. For one If you tie me up I bite. HARD. Also nobody would pay a ransom for me.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I am sure that there will be better hostages then me at the wedding. For one If you tie me up I bite. HARD. Also nobody would pay a ransom for me.
Just keep a close eye on Emma and the wedding presents... I hear these pirates have been known to run off with both loot and ladies! :D

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If they thought kidnapping me was a bad idea... well lets just say if Emma doesn't want to be somewhere.... well I would let her go. Not only because I will hunt you down but because Emma can be well.... dangerous.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
If they thought kidnapping me was a bad idea... well lets just say if Emma doesn't want to be somewhere.... well I would let her go. Not only because I will hunt you down but because Emma can be well.... dangerous.
hehe... I have no doubt! But you won't have to hunt this ol' gal down... my favorite thing is cooking, not kidnapping! :)

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well cooking is better then kidnapping. At least it is if you ask me.:)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Well cooking is better then kidnapping. At least it is if you ask me.:)
Speaking of cooking, if you need any food donations for the reception, just PM me. :)

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you I suspect you will be hearing from me shortly.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Don't you worry about any pirate abductions. Nogo will be there (at the bar I'm sure) nibbling Lulu's tasty treats and providing protective services for both bride and groom. Though I would definately think Emma would be the primary target for such shenanigans. Sorry Mirt, that's just the way of things.

... I swear to God I'll, um, crossbow whip the next person that says shenanigans ... :gun:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
shenanigans!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Don't you worry about any pirate abductions. Nogo will be there (at the bar I'm sure) nibbling Lulu's tasty treats and providing protective services for both bride and groom. Though I would definately think Emma would be the primary target for such shenanigans. Sorry Mirt, that's just the way of things.

... I swear to God I'll, um, crossbow whip the next person that says shenanigans ... :gun:
Glad to know that Nogo will be there, too! This will be quite an event, much too good to miss! :)

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
shenanigans!

shenanigans!

shenanigans!

shenanigans!

shenanigans!

shenanigans!

hahah OO YEA NOGOS COMING!!!!!!! and wait your gonna crossbow whip some one .. thats kinda scarry and omg the splinters .. Gypsy I dont have the menu yet we just went over it last night so ill write as soon as I know .. and yeah I dont wanna be kidnapped but ive been known to almost knock over a night stand :) *snickers* I am sooo excited

F

Fanny Firebottom

The chef preparing the menu has been kidnapped by a gypsy, a vampire and a green witch. We're hoping for the best.

Congrats guys! I'll be there! With Bells on!

Seriously, will bells on and nothing more....

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The chef preparing the menu has been kidnapped by a gypsy, a vampire and a green witch. We're hoping for the best.

Lies! All lies! Lulu is alive and well and decorating her new digs in Malas!

Don't listen to any kidnapping rumors, Emma and Mirt! Lulu is setting up her new kitchen even as I speak! :eek:

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good good. I never knew we had such a kidnapping problems. Also who would have thought that odd tavern with the cheese things would generate so much umm crossbow whipping? I am sure you can all tell Emma and I are counting down the days. Well at least I am. I am so glad we have so many coming and remember folks you heard it here Fanny Firebottom in nothing but bells!:devil:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good good. I never knew we had such a kidnapping problems. Also who would have thought that odd tavern with the cheese things would generate so much umm crossbow whipping? I am sure you can all tell Emma and I are counting down the days. Well at least I am. I am so glad we have so many coming and remember folks you heard it here Fanny Firebottom in nothing but bells!:devil:
Bet those Aryslan auction house folks are behind the kidnapped chef rumors! (Hey, I don't have anyone else to blame, so why not point to my next door neighbor?)

Never fear, Mirt and Emma... the wedding will be a grand and well attended event! :party: :heart: :pirate: :eyes:

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I KNEW IT .. I KNEW IT !! shes coming in nothing but bells shes gonna shake them and take my husband to be!!! evil vile woman! ps that sounds like a rough crowd there fanny ... let us know if u need a search and rescue team!