• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Savages

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Hello I am Gareth from the Chesapeake shard. Recently some of our savages
have begun to wander onto the Baja shard. They are extremely excited to take part in Roleplay on your shard. They can also be found in Kijustsu Anei Village on the Chessy shard. They will be training skill at different times this week. Just to let you know they came to Baja to attend special events and just be around when they can to try to enhance your roleplay experience and theirs. They hope to take part in all different aspects and groups of RP on Baja. If you need to get a hold of the savages you can contact Wildstar or WarderDragon. If you have any questions for them please feel free to post them here and I will attempt to find out the information for you.

They will attempt to learn as much as possible about any rules you may have or city laws. Please do not take anything as a sign of disrespect should they violate any rules in place. They may not know them all yet.

~Gareth

Ps. The sisters seem to LOVE hats.... I don't know...

V

Viola Starr

I had the pleasure of meeting the sisters tonight and giving them hats. I thought they were delightful and what a wonderful idea!

C

Calyndrell

If I see them I will be sure to try and help them. Its good to see strangers in the land.

L

Lady Tiger

(looks for my bows and arrows) jk if you need anything just yell i'm sure i've got extra laying around

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Baja. I can't wait to see you in our community and if any of us may be of assistance, just say the word. *curtsy*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh do you think they have tribal berries? I'd have Mama make them lots of hats for tribal berries!!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, but rumor has it they cook a mean Orc Stew! Beats Horse Stew.

*Hides from Kurpur*

Thats what you get for cookin' my horse!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out Klompin'. *grins*

I saw him the other night. He wasn't on for most of the Summer.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mating season. :thumbup:
LMBO...Mama you are one of the reasons I try not to eat or drink while I read the boards. That made me LOL so loud the girls came in the see what I was laughing about.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Consider it payback. ;) *points to the "Strange man found in Trinsic Jeweler's shop" thread* *LOL*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Consider it payback. ;) *points to the "Strange man found in Trinsic Jeweler's shop" thread* *LOL*
LMBO, I had to share that!! I about fell out of my chair laughing, then called Sara to come and look, to make sure I wasn't completely gone.