• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Sashtravaganza! - 15th June @ 8pm UK / 7pm GMT

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Will it really have been 6 months since your new EM pulled on the robe, hoovered out the breadcrumbs left by the previous inhabitants, and came to Europa? It has! And have you been taking notes of all the things he's done wrong in that time? You did?! You destard! But EM Gotan has been keeping track too, so to celebrate surviving the first half-year on the job, he invites you to a meet and greet on the above date, where he'll try and do things right! Look forward to;

* The return of the dunking machine, this time with the right set up done. Hopefully!

* Promotions for Royal Investigators, that they can actually accept! With new names added to the list!

Iljian - Royal Investigator Sergeant
Sparrow - Royal Investigator Sergeant
Bill Breakspeare - Royal Investigator Corporal
Sir Bolo - Royal Investigator Corporal
Hex - Royal Investigator Corporal
Franz - First Class I
Leodegan - First Class I
Helvetica - First Class I
Luzifer - First Class I
Theocrat - First Class I

* Sashes for everyone else too, via the magic of something or other! Will it work? Who knows!

* Monsters that when knives are used on them are frozen like plague beasts... but they'll actually be plague beasts this time, so it's intentional! Watch as they eat my critics, you event breaking buggers!

* Bladderstick... again! Can you arrest him this time at least? No!

* And more to be decided!

Last edited:

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Goten, looking at my Royal Investigator points I think I should have also earned the rank of Corporal, right?
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to attend the event on June 8th
Thanks
Sir Bolo

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Goten, looking at my Royal Investigator points I think I should have also earned the rank of Corporal, right?
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to attend the event on June 8th
Thanks
Sir Bolo
You are indeed correct, and I need to move the event anyway it seems, something came up overnight after I posted... So now it's on the Sunday 15th. Title and list of Investigators updated.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8pm UK / 9pm GMT ?
This looks like upside down time.
Is it 21:00 UTC or 19:00 UTC?

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
It's in 30 minutes; the GMT time is incorrect, my apologies. Events have reverted to 8pm in the UK, the time it was previously.

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent, we couldn't attend on Thursday so this works perfectly!