• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

'Sapphire Eye Of Dungeon Doom' Drop Numbers

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How many Sapphire Eye Of Dungeon Doom dropped on Atlantic? Does everyone who attends the global event get one? Thanks!

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think any have dropped on Atlantic as they have not had the event yet. No, not everyone who attends is guaranteed to get it, but it is an 'everyone drop' meaning if you can get enough damage on the boss before it dies you will get it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but it is an 'everyone drop' meaning if you can get enough damage on the boss before it dies you will get it.
Yep. This is what the EM on Europa also said tonight. He also added "and was alive when it fell".

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep. This is what the EM on Europa also said tonight. He also added "and was alive when it fell".
The whole "Having to be alive when it dies" thing is tested and confirmed to be baloney. Its a common misconception started long ago, which time and time again shows to be wrong.

As long as you get some good hits in, you should be able to get one.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the previous Europa event I did damage but was dead when the boss died. Once I got a res I had the Georges day dragon in my pack. So I would agree just try and get looting rights.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Shoes.jpg

We waited & waited... then waited some more....

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
by the end of the events i would imagine these things to be as numerous and valuable as the hand of the defiler.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there may end up being a little less than the hand of the defilers because i believe those were a clicky drop, but in a few weeks i would imagine anyone that has paid more than 5m for one of these is going to be suffering some buyers remorse

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder what the point of dropping this item is? Think it will be of some use in the new expansion somehow?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im guessing it is just a memento for the start of the new storyline that is introducing the new expansion

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've only done the event on one shard so far but didn't the guy say there were 4 gems. If there are 4 then one event per month. And then probably an event with a main boss to kill. That would put the expansion out in November / December .

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
does anyone else feel that this wasnt exactly the best way to introduce the expansion? for the average player that only plays one shard, if they miss the event theyll have no idea whats going on. if it was something a player could do on their own time, same deal but a quest anyone could do on their own time (perhaps with a small group) wouldnt that make more sense to allow the most players to experience it?

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
does anyone else feel that this wasnt exactly the best way to introduce the expansion? for the average player that only plays one shard, if they miss the event theyll have no idea whats going on. if it was something a player could do on their own time, same deal but a quest anyone could do on their own time (perhaps with a small group) wouldnt that make more sense to allow the most players to experience it?
Personally they could save their effort and just have one kickoff event on test center or something. Im sure the effort would be better spent on something else.