• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Sapling of the Great Forest

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on Sapling of the Great Forest. Open is 50 mil and there will be no buyout set unless it is a very generous offer. Will stop accepting offers on April 21, 2012 at 9pm est and there will be no offers accepted after 9pm est. Item is located on Great Lakes and will be the responsibility of the person with the winning offer for pickup. If you have any questions feel free to ICQ me at 623722954. ( The EMs told us the count was set to 100 for the drop on the final kill as long as you did a certain % of damage. The drop count is around 35 for these with a head count of 43 ppl attending the fight of the final mob but there were some ppl who did not receive one.)

Here is pic of item:

sapling.JPG sapling2.JPG

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Such a nice item, i got one myself and didnt realize it till i was about to log out ( i was tired ). Anyways, good luck selling this magnificent item.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also got one and didn't realize it immediately. Not sure whether I will sell it or hang on to it. Good luck with your sale!:)

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Ty for the smooth trade yanaki and i also want to thank you for the upcoming help of moving some items off chessy for me to great lakes.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Good stuff guys I like to see this!

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good stuff guys I like to see this!
I like to see, too. It makes me happy ! (*^o^*)
Yanaki2 is very trustworthy person, indeed.

Oh, I'm looking for this tree for similar price on GL.
If does anyone sell it, please let me know.

Thanks.

P.S Apr 31, I bought it thank you :>