• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Santa is a Pirate and he is giving away present ! (Final part Saturday 8th February 3PM EST)

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
piratesanta.jpg

Howdy Citizens of Siege ! Yes you are not drunk and yes, i'm not drunk ! Santa after Christmas likes enjoy his free time doing the pirate but he didn't lose his good heart ! The only problem is that he likes so much doing that, he got also the habit to drink a lot like pirates so he awakes only now from last hangout and he remembered that he has some presents to give away to all citizens of Siege ! So from tomorrow, for the next weeks, he will announce in General Chat where he is dropping some presents (the time will be always around 2-4PM EST because he is not drunk just for 2 hours each day !). So be ready to visit towns, islands and, for the last part of the give away, to board on your ship and try to find him and his helpers that will be protecting him from any raid (and from mermaid... being a pirate he loves them !)... So keep always General Chat active for his call !
See you all !

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ho Ho Ho ! Seems that Santa is giving away many presents to all kids around Siege ! But now presents are near to finish so next Saturday, 8 february at 3PM EST (8PM UK) he decided to get over a ship, with a few helpers, and sailing waiting for kids that will find him and get from his deck all presents left (some pretty presents i have to say !)... So be ready for a sea battle to get him and his presents !!! See you soon !!! :pirate::pirate::pirate::sword::sword::sword::sword::sword:

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the fun, everyone! Here are a couple clips, for some giggles. I wish I had gotten the first round, where Olrac and his crew put up an amazing fight and sacrificed their ship to save Santa but took out the raiders. Let's call them Grinch! For round 2, I managed to get the recorder working properly as we saw the defeat of the rest of Santa's armada before the Sleigh disabled the Grinch. Santa's Sleigh went down in round 3, and the prize was claimed! (And I know, I am a terrible sailor lol)

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
There was plenty of great shots of Sir Lam and I manning the cannons on Santa's sleigh in the first video! I think the event went perfectly! And was a ton of fun!