• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

Sampire with Lesser Hiryu

Ang7

Adventurer
Can a samp theoretical control a 5 slot lesser Hiryu with bushido and animal lore ???

I would think I could drop one skill if I could have a 5 slot pet for 100 skill points in animal lore.

has anyone ever tried this?

Have a tamer build it, transfer and have their samp ride a 5 slot monster

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No. They can not push the button to start training. They can only use un trained Hiryus.

You can not trade a Trained one to them. The toon needs the applicable level of taming and lore.

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
UNLEASHED
Could you imagine how broken it would be for a sampire to be able to ride and control a 5-slot lesser hiryu? I think computers would fry.

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Try a Vollem.

Get a crystal with a Vollem. Use crystal and Vollem will insta bond. Now add Taming and Lore to your build so you can imbue / train the Vollem to 4 slot [or 5 if you want to run on foot]. Once the Vollem is imbued / trained up you can dump your Taming and Lore skills and restore your Sampire Skills.

You can control the 4/5 slot Vollem with zero Taming / Lore skill.

Because im not 100% sure how to do it watch this video.

We wish you good fortune in the adventures to come!
Frederick

Last edited:

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Try a Vollem.

Get a crystal with a Vollem. Use crystal and Vollem will insta bond. Now add Taming and Lore to your build so you can imbue / train the Vollem to 4 slot [or 5 if you want to run on foot]. Once the Vollem is imbued / trained up you can dump your Taming and Lore skills and restore your Sampire Skills.

You can control the 4/5 slot Vollem with zero Taming / Lore skill.

We wish you good fortune in the adventures to come!
Frederick
I do not believe the information posted above is correct.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Well I think its a certain imbuing combo? Maybe it has to do with not raising Base DMG?

See Video

Be blessed,
Frederick
I stand corrected, a vollem that has 1 level of training has a taming requirement of 27... which can be controlled with no taming or lore skill. This would mean a new vollem can be leveled to 4 slot and a prepatch vollem can be leveled to a 3 slot.

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I think I might be overlooking something. I think it has to do with the exact pet imbuing build.

I just took a Vollem to 4 slots and it required 100 skill to control. I didnt build it the same way and noticed when I was adding base damage the skill requirement went up. I wasn't paying close enough attention to what else caused it to go up.

Ill make a new one tomorrow and give a report.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Nice.. Can a Vollem thus trained be transferred from a tamer to a sampire etc?
I didn't test the transfer process, but it would not let me advance the pet training without taming on the character. Once it was advanced, I removed taming and had no issues controlling mine. I don't remember the exact way I built it, but its taming requirement was only 27 on the lore screen after I was done.

Keven2002

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I didn't test the transfer process, but it would not let me advance the pet training without taming on the character. Once it was advanced, I removed taming and had no issues controlling mine. I don't remember the exact way I built it, but its taming requirement was only 27 on the lore screen after I was done.
Can you post a pic of the stats??