• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Sampire Suit Help - Lake Superior

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...I carry a set of jewelry with 18 LRC / + 11 necro / + 13 med / +13 focus (might have MR on one, can't remember) to help recover after I die. Really helps casting VE- I hate fizzling.
Good tip. I created a +11 necro book. My char has a 110 cap in necro, so I just equip this when going into vamp form. You have to carry a necro book in your pack anyways.

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Man I feel like the biggest A$$ hole in the entire world.
I have been so engulfed in RL and training up a couple new chars that's I have completely disregarded my post and forgot to thank everyone for their help especially you NuSair. you have no idea how much help you gave and really opened me up to imbuing in general!!

The suit has worked out great, I really love it and was well worth the time and investment. im sure hoping that it will be good even after pub81 hits!

Now another question, im going to dabble a little bit in PVP and building a new char right now, Nox/Mage/Wrestler

anyone have any input on building a suit for him? whats important, what should I use? Any particular arty's?
I know with Wrestle (already GM'd) I will want to have Max DCI and not worry so much about HCI as its going to be for defensive purposes.

Template looks like this right now:
120 Mage
120 Med - will drop to 100 for skill points
110 resist +10 on scrapper for 120
120 Eval
100 wrestle - +20 on jewels
100 poison
100 script

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Man I feel like the biggest A$$ hole in the entire world.
I have been so engulfed in RL and training up a couple new chars that's I have completely disregarded my post and forgot to thank everyone for their help especially you NuSair. you have no idea how much help you gave and really opened me up to imbuing in general!!

The suit has worked out great, I really love it and was well worth the time and investment. im sure hoping that it will be good even after pub81 hits!

Now another question, im going to dabble a little bit in PVP and building a new char right now, Nox/Mage/Wrestler

anyone have any input on building a suit for him? whats important, what should I use? Any particular arty's?
I know with Wrestle (already GM'd) I will want to have Max DCI and not worry so much about HCI as its going to be for defensive purposes.

Template looks like this right now:
120 Mage
120 Med - will drop to 100 for skill points
110 resist +10 on scrapper for 120
120 Eval
100 wrestle - +20 on jewels
100 poison
100 script
Mage suits are an entirely different proposition. You use the same techniques to map them out, but they focus on other mods and jewelry setups. Let's take that discussion to the Spellcaster forum if you don't mind.

I'm glad your sampire suit is working out well. I'm about to embark on a studded leather suit for my sampire. 55 LMC here I come!

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks OP,

Yeah I thought about it as I hit the post button that it should be in the spellcasting forum and not here, wasn't thinking :)

ill start a thread over there and see what kind of replies I get!

Thanks!