• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Sampire Macro's and Rotations - EC Client

Snuggs105

Visitor
Can any seasoned Sampires out here share their tips on macros and priority rotations? I am using the enhanced client.

Also would like to hear some comments on priority of rotations. I read it should look something like... keep counter attack and divine fury up at all times, enemy of one, whirwind/AI... Consecrate weapon as needed and lightning strike if low on mana. I've also heard No consecrate weapon/divine fury.. but to use confidence and evade.

Thanks for any advice :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I only use Divine Fury to refill my Stamina in the event I fall lower than 150 stamina and am swinging lower the max speed.

I keep up Consecrate frequently. This will have you hitting your enemies weakest resist, and depending how much Chivalry you have, getting a small bonus to damage. Once I have it up, I am switching between Double Strike (if fighting a single mob) or hitting Whirlwind if I am in the middle of a group. Especially if you also have Hit Area Effect on your weapons - you're going to be smashing lots of mobs with good strength.

If you are in Vamp Form and have Hit Life Leach on your weapons, you should generally be okay in most situations. Have low health but there is another mob nearby? Just go smash it and you'll heal yourself. In the event I am not leaching back enough life, I prefer use of Confidence.

There is no one set rotation I use in particular, as it is always going to depend what you're fighting. Need to be able to adapt, especially if you're running around in a champ spawn in Fel where you can get blocked. Always have extra weapons on hand with different specials and always try to keep stamina high enough that you're swinging at max speed.

Happy to help with any other questions! Good luck!

Seraphina_152

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Can any seasoned Sampires out here share their tips on macros and priority rotations? I am using the enhanced client.

Also would like to hear some comments on priority of rotations. I read it should look something like... keep counter attack and divine fury up at all times, enemy of one, whirwind/AI... Consecrate weapon as needed and lightning strike if low on mana. I've also heard No consecrate weapon/divine fury.. but to use confidence and evade.

Thanks for any advice :)

People that say they don't use Consecrate/Divine Fury/EoO are people that generally have high end suits and don't need them anymore. If you have a 100% elemental weapon for the thing you're fighting then you don't need to use Consecrate Weapon. If your stamina/SSI is high enough that you are naturally swinging at 1.25s then you don't really need Divine Fury(though some people use it to reduce their DCI so they parry more for Counter Attack or as Merlin said to refill stamina). If you have the right slayer for what you are fighting, assuming there is one, and are hitting the damage cap then EoO doesn't do anything. But if you don't have those things then you'll be using them when you need them. It really just depends on your gear and what you're fighting.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Use Virtue Honor -> Wait for Target -> Cursor Target Current -> Attack Current Target
2. Target Nearest Enemy -> Use Virtue Honor -> Wait for Target -> Cursor Target Current -> Attack Current Target