• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Sampire Luck Suit

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking at getting a luck suit for my sampire. If anyone has a suit they would like to sell please let me know.

Please PM me or ICQ - 72073719

Thanks.

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have a sampire suit that is sorta used but all durrabilty is at 250+ following stats are:

Stam 39
Mana 15
LMC 30
Hpr 8
Sr 3
Luck 2060
FC 1
SSI 20%
damage Increase 80%
Hp 10
Dex 10
HCI 45%
DCI 25%
70/70/63/70/71 In Vamp form

Artifacts include:
Luck Jewls
140 luck garb
Crimson
Trinket
Fire resist Despicable Quiver
Corgals Sash
Luck sandles
Mempo of Fortune

Suit is jewls artifacts armor and shield no wep

Would be willing to sell with or without the artifacts but it does need the quiver or at least the shield and fire earrings to make the fire resist...the shield stays are:

Dci 15%
Luck 190
Hpr 2
Fc 1
SSI 10
Fire resist 3
Energy resist 1
(Not a easy shild to make lol well not for me anyway took over 100, 100 charge saws..think I had bad luck)

Suit is also Metal so get the bonus to your stam lose

Problem with Sampire Luck suits is going max luck per piece(190) it is hard to fit other mods and make resist unless you run a woodland suit....but also depends how your sampire is set up..me I use healing and no parry...swords with either a bladed staff or long sword and shield...and if you are going to be fighting say unbounds only or not very many things at once the parry and DCI isn't needed

Last edited: