• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire double axe

Grugot

Journeyman
Can some of you post what your undead slayer double axe looks like. Curious what stats you put on.

Xoos

Journeyman
I should've taken the weapon for the OP... it's this:
1693788834583.png
I think once you get the optimal suit you won't need HLD or Damage Increase on your Sampire Axes. But it costs some money and takes some time to get there.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Slayer, hit mana leach, hit area. For last two mods, can be any combination of hit life leach, hit stam leach, hit lower defense, hit lower attack, hit fatigue. Always 100% elemental damage.

I typically have 100 damage increase and 30/35 swing speed increase on my suit already. If you are not getting there, those are two other necessary mods to consider.

Good luck!!

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Can some of you post what your undead slayer double axe looks like. Curious what stats you put on.
Typically undead will be weakest to fire so the axe should 100% fire damage (will also help for onslaught). You will also obviously have undead slayer as one of the properties and then HML as another. Those would be standard for all weapons. IMO HSL is another property I always use so that I'm always at max stam/swing speed.

From there it will depend on what you are fighting & your suit as Merlin stated. With any warrior template you want to maximize your damage increase (ie 100% DI) and swing speed (ie 1.25). Assuming you have that already you won't need to worry about damage increase (use a whetstone or non exceptional axe) or SSI mods.

If you go with Undead/HML/HSL then you have 2 properties left. If you are clearing spawn then max out hit fire area (assuming fire is the weakest resist). If it's a single target then don't bother with hit area. Instead decide if you want to go more "defensive" which in that case I'd go HLL (extra HP returned) & HLA (reduces the amount you will be hit) OR if you want to go more offensive I'd go hit fireball (fire spell will usually do more than lightning especially with onslaught) & HLD (increase how much you will land hits). You could also mix and match too if you want balance offense and defense.

Fatigue/Mana Drain can be useful if you're fighting something with high stam or mana with high HP like primevil lich (use mana drain) but I'm not sure how easy it would be to reforge a 100% element damage axe with a high amount of hit fatigue/mana drain.