• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Samarai Question

X

xempathy

From what I gather it would be best for me to have a two handed weapon since I have Bushido and Parrying. I'm hoping to find a good ornate axe with a nice swing speed increase but I was wondering what my dexterity should be for the best swing times on the axes. I run a template without healing and use curse weapon instead, so it's very important that I hit often.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ideally, 200 stamina, but that is almost impossible without sacrificing everything else. Within reason, I usually set dex to 125 (max), leaving 120 left for strength and base intelligence of 10, which is enough for an elf.

Most samurai hit 130-145 stamina or so.

Your priorities should be DCI/LMC/DI and then MR/DEX/STA/INT/MI/HCI/FC/FCR (your choice, pick two or maybe three if you are uber rich).

Ornates should have 25 to 30 SSI.

Obviously a shield won't work very well for you, but a one-handed weapon can work fine, the evasion hit is not too bad. And, you can drink potions then.

People that can use shields have it a lot easier to fit everything on their template.

Good luck!