• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Salvage Bags

• Thread starter greatpumpkinator
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

greatpumpkinator

Don't know if this has anything to do with the new patch...but my salvage bag was acting weird.

I have about 10 daggers, and a war cleaver in it. I told it to salvage ingots, and it said 6/10 were salvaged. It left 3 of the daggers and the war cleaver inside.

So, I told it to salvage ingots again. It told me 0/4 items were salvaged, yet the war cleaver disappeared, and my ingot count went up.

I had to do that 3 more times...got the same 0/X items salvaged, yet my ingot count went up, and a dagger disappeared each time.

What's up????

This was on Great Lakes shard on my 120 Smith, in Britian, at 11:26 PM CST....in case anyone cares to know....