• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sally B is maxing VP and CFO!!!

• Thread starter Sally Bumblefoot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sally Bumblefoot

I am planning on doing my key VP and CFO runs Thursday night after the CEO run. YAY!!!! I have a few non-stratics toons coming but would love to have stratics toons join me also. You guys have been so instrumental in my learning this game and progressing to this level!!! If anyone can join us please let me know!!!

M

MissPoodledoodle

Hey, I'm coming and maxing VP with you! :lick: See ya then!

Alexa aka Miss Ginger Poodledoodle

P

Pinky Pepperpow

:) you know I will be there gf! I am so happy for you! We grew up together so I know exactly how you feel. I can't imagine playing without you by my side. And, of course, Friday night will be my max dance in VP. Then we're on to CEO & CJ...woo-hoo. Luv ya pink bunny!

L

loadexfa

I will be there! Wearing some funky outfit my 5-year old picked. ;)

Josh

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I will be there! Wearing some funky outfit my 5-year old picked. ;)

Josh
LOL........can't wait to see it!! Maybe I should make a rule that to do the runs your clothes have to match!!! But you live to break the rules anyway!! Can't wait to see what she comes up with!!!

Not sure my overseas friends can be there tomorrow night (it will be in the middle of the night for one!!) so there may be room for 1 or 2 more!!

R

Rattastic

hey i might be able to join you, i need bout 1200 more cogbucks and some more merits but...

G

Granjell

Awesome Ladies! And we even had the matching shirts!!! What great fun!

S

Stubby

BIG CONGRATS!!!! I am sorry I missed you guys last night (Thursday) that is an awesome accomplishment. I had my little procedure done yesterday and couldnt really sit up to my desk. But very proud of you. I think I read someone is going tonite? If you have room I might be able to go, but depends on what time. My daughter is administrator for some forums sites and one has a meeting every fri eve to discuss stuff with other folks that help run it and she is in charge of thier text-based RPGs on that site. So until I can get her puter online, we have to share this one. She used to do this on her cell phone, but her new phone doesn't have that ability.:wall:

BIG CONGRATS!!!!!! TIME TO CELEBRATE! :beer:;)

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Thanks so much!! It was soooo much fun and I really appreciated the support and encouragement!! It was nice to do this with friends.......some that I have known since I was a baby toon and some I met just recently. It made the runs much more special!! I REALLY missed a few friends who for one reason or another were not able to make it but I still havent figured out how to get more than 8 toons on the elevator!! Thanks granny for using your wedding cake for me cuz I forgot to pick one!!!! It was great. I have to say that my favorite part of the evening was going sad on the tracks of CBHQ and the resulting cannon party at Josh's house!! It was great talking to everyone and just hanging!!

Stubby, I'm sorry you missed it too!! And yes there was talk of another max tonight in sell.........Pinky was going to do it. She is now a level 49 but we still have to get her 5500 merits!!! After 4 days in the mints and factories we needed a break!!! It didnt help that that bad little duckie played TT all night helping a friend get options and is now napping!!! (Thelma is smarter than Louise because she went to bed.......at least this time). Also she REALLY wants my 10 yr old son Michael, Captain Dizzenflap, to be there and he is unavailable tonight so we are planning on sometime tomorrow morning!!

M

MissPoodledoodle

It was SO much fun maxing with you Sally B!!!! lol. Now I can't wait to max Cash...

I have to say that my favorite part of the evening was going sad on the tracks of CBHQ and the resulting cannon party at Josh's house!! It was great talking to everyone and just hanging!
Ahem, the party was at my house.... :lick: lol

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Ahem, the party was at my house.... :lick: lol[/QUOTE]

Wow!! I thought we were at Josh's house!!! No wonder the names on the houses didnt sound like Josh's toons......shows you how observant I am. That would also explain why when Josh logged out we werent kicked off his estate.........never thought about that til now!! Well thank you so much for hosting the party!!! It was fun. Enjoy your key!!!!

J

j.c.

hi there gals an ya i glad ya max ya suits as well as the rest of you sorry miss out on ya party

but you know i always try to get on too toontown i just wish these ribs would be nice to let me on evil things lol

when there all heal up i plan to be on more often

oh um i am not going to have anyother toon then j.c see i gave all my slots away lol

my mom has 2 toons. my sister has 1 toon my nephew has one toon an my friend john has 1 toon then i have 1 toon

so there will be no uber toon for me to make not to meation i could not find the heart to make another toon i love my toon j.c he just right for me lol.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Wow this is an old thread!! I'm sorry you missed it too, JC, but I think this was just before you "found" me again!!! LOL. And you are right, JC is just right for you...DON'T delete him again!!:thumbup1:

J

j.c.

lol np gal i hope you had a great time an don't worry i don't plan to delte him
he just perfect for me besides he is such cute little monkey lol

don't tell anyone i said that i have rep to keep i suspose to be tuff lol

i am so glad i did find you again lol i can't believe my nephew delted you

come think of i think he done delted more of my pals off my list i lovehim but man i am going to have some trouble with toons they think i did it unpurpose

geez nephew really love torturing his aunt lol this what i will need once the toons are finish with me lol:stretcher: