• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sails

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love the boat paints; brilliant idea. But my sails look wrong now my boat is a beautiful scarlet. Is it possible to either have the paints make the sails match the boat better or to introduce some sort of dye for the sails?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*wonders how long til Cail has him walking on flower print carpeting on the boat* :p

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*wonders how long til Cail has him walking on flower print carpeting on the boat* :p

What's the point in carpet? You'd only get it wet and muddy!

(I do hope you remember how to work the serpent pillars; I just completed a quest and am off for a bath :p )

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's the point in carpet? You'd only get it wet and muddy!

(I do hope you remember how to work the serpent pillars; I just completed a quest and am off for a bath :p )
Tram side = "DorAcron"
T2A side = "SueAcron"

Beware, I used them and my boat sank! Had to recall away and back for it to show up again.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tram side = "DorAcron"
T2A side = "SueAcron"

Beware, I used them and my boat sank! Had to recall away and back for it to show up again.

Awww, spoil my fun why don't you! I was hoping he'd log in on my boat and be stuck there til he remembered or looked it up!