• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Sage's Rares Auction Series part XVI

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Welcome to Sage's Rares Auction Series part XVI!

Please note that even though I have launched this auction prior to all the items from the previous one being picked up. You do need to be paid in full from all prior auctions to participate as stated below.

All Items are located on Pacific and are on display in the NW corner on the roof of The Sage's Library and Reading Room. Teleporter located right up the front steps

Payments may be made in Gold on either Pacific or Atlantic.

There will be no private bids all bids must be made in this thread.

Once you hit post your bid is final and you are expected to honor it. Please do not edit your post for any reason.

Edited posts with bids will be voided and the bidder editing the post placed on a virtual time out from the rest of that auction and a series of future auctions at the auctioneer's discretion.

I have decided to run this auction with no starting bids and no reserves

Auction will end Friday 2/1 7pm PST

In order to bid you must have paid for an picked up all of your purchases from The previous Auctions in the series.

**TheMan2010/Lucky Luciano/King Siegfried or any verifiable form they show up in are banned from participating in these auction series til Jan 2014 due to inappropriate treatment of people in the community **

The following is a list of bidders who failed to pay for and pick up their items from previous auctions. They may not bid on items in these series till Jan 2014 or have paid a 100 million in gold entrance fee to re enter the bidding process in the auction series. (fancy way of saying its a fine and you can get back into the game by paying it.)

Bluefly
MiniPker
Mr. Plod
Tarter
Mezzac
Mewan

Once all items have been paid for and collected a new set of items will be put into place.

The Normal 10 minute rule will apply. The auction for that individual item will continue until ten minutes elapses with no further bids. The Time clock in the forum posts will be the deciding timer.

Happy Bidding!

1. Snake Skin Boots
2. A Statue of G'Splat - Claudia fjp 40 mil
3. Helm Of The Dammed Replica - Ken of Napa 50 mil
4. Light - Nails Warstein 5 mil

5. Waraji And Tabi Of The Tokuno Imperial Family - Nails Warstein 600 mil
6. Spakle - BigEV 45 mil
7. Royal Investigator Intern - Amber Hardrock 14 mil
8. Royal Guard Bow - Nails Warstein 60 mil

9. Thank You Napa, Love Mesanna (black Rose) - Amber Hardrock 15.5 mil
10. Rubble Dragons Blood Vial - Exploit 15 mil
11. Rubble Spiders Silk - Exploit_SX 60 mil
12. Rubble Daemon Bone - Exploit SX 15 mil

13. Pixie Chimes - Laina 805 mil
14. Rubble Boards Exploit_SX 60 mil
15. Master Archaeologists Pick -Radugast 22 mil
16. Explosive Crossbow Bolt (2 to achieve Graphic) - Nails Warstein 60 mil

17. Rubble Bench - Amder Hardrock 60 mil
18. Hanging Lantern stuck in a wooden box - Varrius 25 mil
19. A Key: To The Universe - Caveat Emptor 1 mil
20. A double Exceptional Crate with 15 Double exceptional items inside benches, stools, and tables - Assia Penryn 1.2 mil

21. Rubble Sign Hanger - Amber Hardrock 18 mil
22. Ruined Painting - Addax -S- 50 mil
23. A Petal From The Golden Lotus of Heaven - Dr. Pet 220 mil
24. Three piece set of armor Made by Lord Jeek - Nails Warstein 10 mil

25. A double exceptional bow - Assia Penryn 100 K
26. A Scrap Of Memory torn From The Mind Of Charolette Amandine showing the Murder of Her Family - AxiamInc 355 mil

27. Gold Ingot (prize of a collection from a very old museum owner. He believed it was a one of a kind server birth) - Lineman 700 mil

Happy Bidding!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2. A Statue of G'Splat - 10m
3. Helm Of The Dammed Replica - 50m
6. Sparkle - 20m
9. Thank You Napa, Love Mesanna (black Rose) - 10m
10. Rubble Dragons Blood Vial - 10m
11. Rubble Spiders Silk - 10m
12. Rubble Daemon Bone - 10m
16. Explosive Crossbow Bolt (2 to achieve Graphic) - 10m
22. Ruined Painting - 20m
23. A Petal From The Golden Lotus of Heaven - 150m

Olive Oyle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello Lord Nabin, Just a couple question if I may - I see all the items are on Pacific but you will accept payment on either Pacific or Atlantic - Does that mean the items can also be picked up on either Pacific or Atlantic.

If I want the item on Atlantic, can that be arranged and if so is there an additional charge for that service?

Thanks in advance

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hello Lord Nabin, Just a couple question if I may - I see all the items are on Pacific but you will accept payment on either Pacific or Atlantic - Does that mean the items can also be picked up on either Pacific or Atlantic.

If I want the item on Atlantic, can that be arranged and if so is there an additional charge for that service?

Thanks in advance
Hi Friend, All items are to be picked up on Pacific. I do not provide transportation to Atlantic for the items.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
All bids updated

Eliane_ATL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Caveat Emptor, I did put 45m on #22 two or three post up. Your 42m bid does not outbid me... please check that.

26. 185m

Sent from my 001DL using Tapatalk 2

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4. - 3m

8. - 10m

14. - 15m

15. - 10m

16. - 20m

20. - 1.2m

23. - 175m

25. - 100k

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
All bids updated

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
15.5mil
17.10mil
26.150mil

Last edited by Kahlan, Yesterday at 3:37 AM

Hi Friend,

We had a new rule implemented starting this auction regarding edited posts. I know you just jumped in but please review the auction rules in detail.

To the rest of the community this is our last warning about this issue. I very much dislike putting people on any type of negative list.

Let's have a productive close to our auction and have a ton of fun!

Last edited:

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
27. Gold Ingot (prize of a collection from a very old museum owner. He believed it was a one of a kind server birth)

That ingot would look great in my smith place but its to pricy for me.
:sad3:
FYI,
I have a server birth single gold ingot facing the other direction.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. 50k
21. 1mil

Sorry Nabin I wanted to bid on more than one thing and didn't realize editing post to do that was against your rules. Since I was outbid on those items I suppose its a moot point eh?