• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Safe Haven IDOC Street Party, tonight 8:40 PM US Central, BYOH (Bring Your Own Healer)

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What appears to be the final house owned by Mish O Sha has stood firm through the first two IDOC fall windows. In honor of Mish, join the residents of Safe Haven for the last (and certain) fall window at the Keep under the name Lostchild, due east of the Safe Haven town stone. You'll know it by the costumed ravers of VICE putting on a light show, and Safe Haven residents holding vigil in the Keep directly NW of the IDOC.

The fall window should open at roughly 8:40 Central US and end at roughly 9:39 PM Central US. Be advised this is a dangerous area, and so maybe take a different route if you are running City trades or whatnot.

Safe travels all, see you there!

Silent Singer, (previous TDO guildmate, if only briefly)

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also, for those folks who want to watch the inevitable carnage I am friending folks on request to my house next door. Probably won't be able to get outside due to the fields, but it'll be a good show. Catch me in chat prior to the window.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I had meant to take one during the fall, but I was... erm, busy. IDOCs are not really my thing, they generally make me sad. I hope Mish is ok IRL. This was a fun evening, tho. Some cat and mouse games with bouts of Tag, and then of course the slaughter. I did snag this pic, around the time of the 2nd window.

I had a good time. :)

idoc3.jpg

Last edited:

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I talked with her on ICQ the other day. She does not have any new contact details, where she can reach out to him. So she does not know anything about him.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Vic, she responded to a pm I sent her last week. She was not aware his stuff was falling, I have her the best timeline I could (three days out at that point) and asked her if she could get in touch with him or get some contact info for me but I don't think she was able to do either. She said the hub had been held under one of his accounts, not hers, and that was why it fell (my initial email was asking if she was ok bc I thought it was her acct).

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When I switched to UWSP I left one chr in TDO. Last weekend when I had the TDO chr on I checked the guild roster and Freja had logged all of her chrs in that weekend. So I don't think we've completely lost Freja yet, but I don't think she's doing more than dropping by every once in a while.

Starcon