• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sad news, looks like we lost EM Hawker

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Man I am glad I lost that one, you won right? ;) Your the best man for that job for sure, glad you won it, when the next event, Sunday during VvV you say, out standing. See you then :)
"You're"

And I didn't know Vixen was in VvV. I shall consider your offer and will look for her Sunday should I accept.

Valar Morghulis

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW Drakelord nothing personal in my comments. Just calling it how I see it ;)

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Lore Denin was in our mumble chat everyday working with Gilfane to get VVV started. If you're going to speak on something please make sure you know the facts!!!
When Gil refused to VVV on sundays due to Virem and his buddies, everyone kept bugging us to come back and play because it just wasn't happening...and Freja, I will ask you the same question...When was the last time you did VVV outside of sundays...Stealing sigils for points do not count!! I will not back down from this! I am tired of the foolish pigheaded remarks made by you and others against Gilfane.....Grow up will you!
Let me give you some facts. Freja is more active outside your little VvV town patrols outside of Sunday than your entire guild put together, and shes fighting not stealing sigs. If this whole VvV on Sunday thing was meant to promote PvP, or give people some confidence to get out more and try PvP it has failed. PvP isnt alive and well on Siege, its more dead than I have ever seen. So dont act like your doing the shard a huge favor.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
And I didn't know Vixen was in VvV. I shall consider your offer and will look for her Sunday should I accept.
Oh she not in VvV, Vixen is a pure crafter. Now Zardoz is. He dies every Sunday :)

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me give you some facts. Freja is more active outside your little VvV town patrols outside of Sunday than your entire guild put together, and shes fighting not stealing sigs. If this whole VvV on Sunday thing was meant to promote PvP, or give people some confidence to get out more and try PvP it has failed. PvP isnt alive and well on Siege, its more dead than I have ever seen. So dont act like your doing the shard a huge favor.

Gilfane has done more for this shard since Ive been here for 3 years than anyone else. Don't act like we don't. And I will get the last word on this...Trust me. The struggle is real. :) Herman Toothrot is also doing a lot for this shard...Holding the public pvm hunts are totally awesome, and there are folks in his guild that wont even support him! Keep up the good work Herman!

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Gilfane has done more for this shard since Ive been here for 3 years than anyone else. Don't act like we don't. And I will get the last word on this...Trust me. The struggle is real. :) Herman Toothrot is also doing a lot for this shard...Holding the public pvm hunts are totally awesome, and there are folks in his guild that wont even support him! Keep up the good work Herman!
Im not sure what you mean about the last word, and I dont think I really care. I was just telling you how wrong you were calling out Freja like you did. Also I dont give a **** about what you think GIL is doing or not doing for the shard in the past three years. I still see a barren wasteland out there. A whole lot of good its doing. I think you meant there is a lot GIL is doing for GIL.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the nice words. This thread, however, is not about me .

Hope to see you all next week. Target will be announced soon.

:)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
*Edited*
Why are you trying to hurt Doc with making him look illoyal to his guild. Think it's about time you shut up before you make your self look very immature.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
ok sorry about that, I will remove that. But yes I stand with my words about you making your self look immature

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me please point out one thing: since I came here, I got an incredible amount of support from all sides, single persons as well as guilds. Far too many names to mention, but I got the help, support and care from TDO and GIL, TnT and RES, BA, IPKU, from loners and group players. As I said, too many to mention. Some don't care for me, others don't like me, I can live with this. I think, in sum there were 25 and more constructive and helpful, open and friendly people. Thanks to all of you. I decided to stay neutral because I might be able to offer events for all sides.

I fell in love with this shard, because of the fantastic community and esprit de corps.

So, please folks, come all down and just play your game the way you love it. Be tolerant if others do not adhere to your ideals, that's democracy. We all have to live with deviant opinions and lifestyles.

And nobody should insinuate evil intentions or actions towards his fellow players, most of the time conflicts are based on misunderstandings.

Peace on earth!

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL... Typo!!! Fantastic typo. One of the best. Muahahaaa! I laugh my *** off... Great, Max.

Esprit de Corps - thats correct. But you all rather have an esprit de corpses, LOL!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was on when Hawker logged for the last time. In GC he said he wrote a book with his ramblings and put it in the EM Hall if I remember correctly. Anyone read the book he left yet?
i believe EM Bennu locked it and changed the title . . .

Who Dat

Adventurer
My second and more important story is about my landlord. I have rented accommodation from a landlord only once, when my mother banished me from my ancestral home because my father witnessed my intense copulation with a stableboy and promptly died right then and there in the manger upon which we embarked upon a delightful jape in which I puppeteered his lifeless body around and used ventriloquism to make my lecturers believe that he was still alive and excusing me from class for the rest of the year due to my delicate health - please understand that it was a different time. Anyway, my landlord was a handsome lad of twelve with winsome apple cheeks and a furious gait; I believe that he had died numerous times and I was lucky enough to witness his most magnificent demise, when he taste-tested what he thought was a wild raspberry slatko and exploded in a pillar of multicoloured flame. The long and short of this sad tale is that I became a man the night that I
You don't want to be locked in a basement with this guy... You will never leave....

It puts the lotion on the skin, or it gets the hose again!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahaha sorry, I hit the hookah a little too hard last night it seems! Thank you for your patience and understanding, good people of Siege. My condolences on the loss of your event moderator.