• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sac town playaz?

• Thread starter imported_IgotWood
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_IgotWood

Just curious who's representing Sacramento area?

G

I live on CSUS campus... well, not exactly on it. And I visit Napa on occasion

G

Elk Grove....among all those bank repo'd empty houses...kinda like UO in a wierd way......

I

imported_IgotWood

nice im up in lincoln...orangevale play the disc course all the time

G

<blockquote><hr>

nice im up in lincoln...orangevale play the disc course all the time

[/ QUOTE ]Oh yes, I heard it's one of the best around. Many tourneys there and my percussionist plays there often.

For all you Sac area folks, tomorrow night 2/15 my band Sol Peligro is playing at Harlows with Grupo Fantasma. This group was Prince's backing band at the superbowl. They do great Cumbia/Salsa music and there will be tons of people. If you come out make sure you come up and say hi to me, I'm the drummer of Sol Peligro.

I

imported_IgotWood

i would love to come out and watch, but tomorrow is valentines for me and my wife soooo don't think she wants to cancel reservations, but keep informed of next time

C

Chainseeker

I am a huge disc golf fan! I am no where close to you; OKC. I have played near Napa Valley back in '01. I have played in 13 states so far. I have been to 2 world championships as well (as an Am)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I am in Walnut Creek and hour South of you.

I

imported_IgotWood

nice ya i been playin for about 12 years...hella courses out here kick ass, also went to North Carolina where they held World championship with Ken Climo and its got some sick stuff out there as well

I

imported_IgotWood

hell ya walnut creek i roll by atleast once a week for work! got the bomb ass fudruckers right across bridge