• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sabre Tooth or Wild Tiger? (pet training)

Mxy

Visitor
Hi All,

I was thinking of training a sabre tooth but see so many folks have tigers at the various training spots and wanted to get the tamer communities thoughts on why they train a tiger, what are the advantages, what template builds worked best, and any other feedback in much appreciated!

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Something to consider is that Saber Toothed can get the healing skill, Wild Tiger cannot.

A lot of people like the black or white Wild Tigers, whereas all Sabers look the same.

Mxy

Visitor
Hi Pawain,

I appreciate the links. After reading up on both I think the tiger is the way to go...for now :) The post with tiger being able to handle the DF in doom pretty much caught my attention!

Mxy