• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA Puzzles

Ivonna Seasmore

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far I have found 2 puzzles to do, the first puzzle is rather easy but the second puzzle where u use a compass to reach the puzzle area is driving me nuts. Has anyone figured out how to solve this one? I heard there are 30 combinations....any help would be much appreciated.....Thanks to all who submit information to help us out.:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

M

Mongbat Kid

so what's the solution for that second one?? It is the only one without a solution :( And the one I get ofcourse :)

M

Mongbat Kid

the last puzzle solution is inaccurate the last line of that puzzle is "slot 1 up"

E

Evlar

Yup... I just got the second one too.

Last of my 7 toons to do them today, having got enough Void Essence to last me a lifetime lol....