• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA fishing quest pole illusion

D

Drawde2

One of the goblins in the Underworld gives a quest. I think it's the green goblin, and asks for either the red herring or the mudpuppy. The reward is a blessed fishing pole. But when you equip it, it makes you look like a goblin :)

D

Drawde2

One of the grey goblins also give a reward, a beat up old ring, that turns you into a grey goblin. I could have the colors mixed up though.

Since there's one for both colors, I wonder if they're like the savage paint, that make the goblins of the appropriate color not attack you?

L

Lord Drakelord

One of the grey goblins also give a reward, a beat up old ring, that turns you into a grey goblin. I could have the colors mixed up though.

Since there's one for both colors, I wonder if they're like the savage paint, that make the goblins of the appropriate color not attack you?
That will have to be tested :) Care to volunteer? ;)

D

Drawde2

I tested the grey goblin ring. They still attacked me. Oh well.

F

Fingers of Cats

did the goblin say anything like "My precious.... *slurp drool slurp* my PRECIOUSSSSSSS!!!!"