• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA Artifact Spawn Areas (Go steal them!)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Thank you Panoramix of Qc and Solus of FoA for sending in the pictures

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Updated once again. Hope this is the final update *smiles*

N

Nastia Cross

Someone steal me some webs and totems and dying trees... I'll pay! OOH and some vases and treasure too!

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have cheap webs on my vendor, too many damn thieves on chessy ! i have to xfer my thief to an asian shard

D

Dragonchilde

Oooh, that priceless treasure, fake copper, and one of those dying plants (I'd prefer both!) Anyone willing to go steal those for me? I'll pay (Sorry, not rich, but i'll pay a reasonable amount). I have a stealther, just no patience for thievery. :)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Oooh, that priceless treasure, fake copper, and one of those dying plants (I'd prefer both!) Anyone willing to go steal those for me? I'll pay (Sorry, not rich, but i'll pay a reasonable amount). I have a stealther, just no patience for thievery. :)
I have been trying to get that dead plant spawn time heh. If I figure it out I will get you one. I have to get one also for... Ryo or was it Nastia? I forget heh.

N

Nastia Cross

I have been trying to get that dead plant spawn time heh. If I figure it out I will get you one. I have to get one also for... Ryo or was it Nastia? I forget heh.
ME ME!! And don't forget you have webs for me sir!

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasn't for me. I stole me a dying plant the first week. I need to get one for Emma. It can go with the wilted ones in the garden.

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damnit ... i havent killed any since that one u took from me to try and save .. Im doin really good honest .. i started 18 new ones and i only over watered one.. one time .. and they all growin nicely :)