• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rustick Pack

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I already have the rustick pack but I don't know how to get more than one raise garden, the one for planting seeds. How should I do it? Thank you!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Put the code in the UO Store in the game also. @Larisa can post a picture.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
lol why yes I can :)

Okay so either on the top bar:

1700595518237.png

Or in the help menu on your paperdoll:
1700595558184.png

Open the In-Game Store. Once it's open, click on Promotional Code:

1700595585973.png

It will open another menu, here is where you input your code:

1700595634187.png

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
how do you copy and paste the codes from your email to the game ? is that even possible ?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
how do you copy and paste the codes from your email to the game ? is that even possible ?
I copy the code from the email. You can paste it in UO. Can paste stuff in chat also. Cntl v.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't explain myself well. I have the first raised garden but I want more than one. I had read that they can be crafted but I don't know how. Now I'll see if I can buy them on the store. Thank you all

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
No hun, they can't be crafted. That would be nice!

I did post in your other thread, they are 2000 sovereign for 3 of them or perhaps you might find some on vendors.

FishinFool

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
No hun, they can't be crafted. That would be nice!

I did post in your other thread, they are 2000 sovereign for 3 of them or perhaps you might find some on vendors.
A crafted version we had to tend, or say a 1x2 like the display case would be welcome.

Was it ever questioned why the planter in the rustic pack has a classical/Grecian style?

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
they sell the dirt patch in store too
if you want to look like a farmer instead of a gardener .... both grow plants from seeds

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The difference between Plant beds from the store and plant bowls which can be bought at a provisioner is, you have to cares about the plants in the bowls.
garden beds have a build in computer who cares about the plants.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just nitpicking, I would expect the rustic pack to come with the farm addon, not a fancy planter.
Rustic pack was before that was made.

But a farm bed should come with the farm add on pack. Why buy a plow if you have no field to plow. I have to make garden looking tiles to go with it.