• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Runic Reforging Question

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I was trying to make a cloth armor suit with luck on it, but when I get the window to choose the name for that option, it doesn't have an arrow to the left of it to click on. Is it not possible to add luck to cloth armor with reforging?

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
There's pleanty of charges on the tool. It just won't let me select the auspicious/of fortune name for the luck option. It's for a piece of armor for a gargoyle, if that makes a difference.

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It only gives me the option of fortified/of defense, and anything under that is without an arrow to use to select the auspicious/of fortune option

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And what runic? Not all runics allow luck reforging.

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm using a barbed runic sewing kit. My imbuing skill is at 120.

Last edited:

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ok, here's the weird part. When I did my first reforge, I made an item that had 150 luck on it. I wasn't really paying attention because it was all new to me and I just wanted to fiddle with it for a bit. Then, later when I was actually wanting to make a piece with luck on it, the runic kit won't let me. So, after posting here, I decided to try using a spined kit instead of the barbed kit. Testing it, I was able to get that screen to allow me to click on the auspicious one for luck. BUT, when I went to try it again, it's just like the barbed kit and the horned kit. Won't let me. I did the same exact thing on the second test try and now it doesn't let me have the option to click on the auspicious luck thing. reforge.jpg

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I tried all 3. I think I figured it out. I will not be able to get the luck option with a barbed kit at all. If I use the spined or horned kit, I can get the auspicious option for luck ONLY by clicking on the grand artifice, and the inspired artifice, and the exalted artifice, and the sublime artifice. Everything else above that has to be unchecked for me to get the option to name one auspicious. Is that how it's supposed to work if I want luck on something? reforge2.jpg