• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Runic kits

S

Smythey

Could someone point me in the right direction on where to find what properties can be placed on a bow from using the diff types of runic kits. and one more question..should I use a runic kit with reg wood then enhance or use the runic kit with say ash or frostwood right away?

I

imported_GFY

The runic kits do not add properties. Only the types of wood add specific properties. The different kits add a certain number of propereties to a crafted bow.

If you use regular wood you get random properties. But you can then try to increase the values of those properties by using the appropreate wood.

When crafting or enhancing a bow a good talisman can increase the strength of some of those propreties.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No no no. Runic kits add properties when crafting a bow.If you use colored wood when crafting with a runic kit it will add those properties from that wood color. Now if you enhance a bow with colored you dont need a runic kit for that.

I

imported_GFY

What I ment was, runic add random properties. The number of properties increases with the quality of the kit. If you want a specfic quality you need to use or enhance with the correct wood type.