• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Runic changes are great!

G

I like em' alot!

This will even out the field, as "normal" people will be able to get a decent suit, and stand a chance in fights (PvP).

Also this might make it more fun for crafters and people who wanna keep shops stocked wth all kinda goods!

Good Job!

(now fix factions, and put some boss-like-monsters in old doungens!)

M

MrPickle23

I wouldnt consider that true. Its doesnt even the field much at all. Infact I logged on test today, bored. I crafted 500 items. Only 4 of which were comaprable to the items I use on my normal shards.

G

well from horned kits i got 55+ resist 19+ lrc 2+ mr items. Sure you can get better items, but lot people could use items like this, but don't have the money to pay many mills for each piece at shops.

E

eolsunder1

all this means is more influx of powerful items into the game, its not going to "fix" crafting since insurance still is in the game, all it will do is guarantee some actually decent items from lower end runics, plus easier to get higher end runics. That means.. more powerful items in the game. (not even including arms lore bonus's).

G

<blockquote><hr>

Also this might make it more fun for crafters and people who wanna keep shops stocked wth all kinda goods!

[/ QUOTE ]

If its so easy to craft great items now, and insurance still exists, why would someone even bother to buy your items when they can simply work their own char to gm or 120 and make their own.

B

bordegan

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

If its so easy to craft great items now, and insurance still exists, why would someone even bother to buy your items when they can simply work their own char to gm or 120 and make their own.

[/ QUOTE ]

A LOT of people don't like to craft or do bods...they find it easier to just buy the equipment they need from gold from sellings scrolls or whatever. You will still have to work bods in order to get the runics...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A LOT of people don't like to craft or do bods...they find it easier to just buy the equipment they need from gold from sellings scrolls or whatever. You will still have to work bods in order to get the runics...

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, if enough quality armor and weapons make it to the marketplace, *maybe* some shop owners will drop prices to a reasonable level. One can only hope.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Runic Metal armor still bites as far as resists go..

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, you can't med in them and they have a higher strength requirement, lower resists and harder to obtain resources.

Metal = useless.

G

Still you can make some very nice weps frmo even lower end runic hammers

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

<blockquote><hr>

So, you can't med in them and they have a higher strength requirement, lower resists and harder to obtain resources.

Metal = useless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exceptional Sam plate comes with the mage armor property.

Strength property is not much of an issue since most people run at 100+ hp and lower requirements.

Mining isn't hard. Seems after the publish getting barbed may prove to be harder to obtain.

As for resist, That's the point. Metal armor has been buged since AOS launch.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Metal = useless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exceptional Sam plate comes with the mage armor property.

Strength property is not much of an issue since most people run at 100+ hp and lower requirements.

Mining isn't hard. Seems after the publish getting barbed may prove to be harder to obtain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not bugged.

Just completely neglected.

G

TO bad i dont have 3000 charge valorite hammer.

The armour is outstanding. For real.

Try it.

I

imported_kinney42

I agree, i went to test with a friend and he made rediculous plate. The best was arms with LRC 20, Mana increase 8, LMC 8, MR 2 and like 60 resists.......that just doesn't exist on normal shards.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not bugged. You can make fantastic resist metal armor - but you need the top end runic to do it.

Thats the problem with smith vs tailor.

Top end tailor runic - Barb kit 2.6 mil
Top end smith runic - Val Hammer 37 mil

That is why you never see metal armor. The most common runic is a bronze hammer and before this change - it makes the equivalent of spined kits for armor.