• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

runebooks/mage books

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
was just asked from a returner,does anyone know of a vendor ??
or active library ??

lol gave him a city book i had on character but other than runes i have lol near full library at that dont know where to send anyone

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
was just asked from a returner,does anyone know of a vendor ??
or active library ??

lol gave him a city book i had on character but other than runes i have lol near full library at that dont know where to send anyone
there is a Rune Library at the site of the Old CCC library out of the west gate of luna. It is owned by Olahorand, and has several books for various places.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if it wast satday, i got them some runebooks, but they are needing an imbuer to get a suit made. tried asking in chat, but go no answer.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
My vendor has them but i was selling out of full spell books and runebooks once a week and I couldn't maintain stock at that rate :/

If anyone needs them, contact me via ICQ and I can make them and get it to them

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My vendor has them but i was selling out of full spell books and runebooks once a week and I couldn't maintain stock at that rate :/

If anyone needs them, contact me via ICQ and I can make them and get it to them

where is your vendor ??

Coach Craig

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I now own the Premier Auction House in Luna right out the star gate side. There's full mage, necro, myst, ninja & bushido books there. Plus you'll find bulk regs, ingots, boards, leather, arrows, bolts, etc.... Also, there are training suits but can't seem to keep them stocked. All at low low prices. If you need anything that's not there, or need help with anything just hit me up... I'm 'William Smithy' in game.