• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rune Library open/Accepting free vendors.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, fairly good sized rune library is now about 85% complete in Luna. Far north west corner of Luna, large house with 2 story statue out front. 3rd floor library is not complete yet, if you have any interesting rune books or player written books let me know I may be intersted in buying. Also if you see any books I do not have in the quest rune book area let me know, I will pay you well for copies. Also accepting free vendors!! Just keep stocked and dressed. Thanks..:scholar:

T

Turdnugget

I think I might be interested in a free vendor there sir.

I just started Napa and look forward to making some profit somehow =)

Once i'm closer to having stuff to sell i'll let you know.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Couple of things - you Human to Elf quest book doesnt have public access set. Also, if you would like copies of the Human to Elf and Elf to Human quests in Fel, let me know, I have books with both. Same with peerless, I have both Tram and Fel for all.

And I am horribly envious of your teal rune books ... I dont have any that color!

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Allish, I will fix that book! I would also love to have the books that you mentioned, let me know a price and meeet me in game or on here and its a deal. Any input is most welcome!:scholar:

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There will be no price ... they are simply books and runes. I will be happy to copy them for you. I also gave Nabin a rune to visit then deliver to you that you might enjoy :)

I will look thru what I have and find you when I can to deliver the books

O

OxAO

I never seen so many rune books in a room before.

I like your statue is it one of the talking statues how did you get it?
lost mine before lock downs a friend picked it up on napa in Covetous.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, I actually have more books to place yet. Yes its a talking covetous statue and I purchased it from another shard. Glad you like the library so far. Also still buying or accepting unique rune books I do not have on the shelves or quest books I dont have. Will pay well for new books. Will also buy full librarys. Thanks!

O

OxAO

I will check to see if some of those odd places in fel still work.

Edit:
still can not find them but did find bucks den underground and a friend gave me a small sparkling circle area under the ocean.

If you like those I will get them to you.

O

OxAO

could you lock down a bag someplace in your house that i could open... the are just runes.

Thanks

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You bet. or just private message or icq me and I will grab them from you, thanks again!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I am sending a bunch of people your way! :)

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still have lots of room for vendors.. icq me or message me here for free vendor spots. Thanks..