• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Rune Books

R

Roddy Doyle

Just returning to the game and I need to find a vendor or someone selling rune books with spawn locations/dungeons/champ spawns/cities etc..I'm going insane visiting all these vendors and coming up empty handed

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still and forever the best place for basic runebooks is Fate vendors..... go out of Minoc past the mines, over the bridge and then south on the road to Vesper, you can't miss it :)

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was gad to see they were still around also. There are 2 or 3 items I can always depend on being in stock there.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woody closed his doors some time ago, Sherr's Rune Library was shut down last year.... we've lost some of the very reliable ones, yes, but Fate remains (yay!) and it's always the place I point to for new and returning players.

Should also note here that we are losing yet another landmark vendor house..... JumpGate Junction is moving it's rune library to Luna (along the north road) and closing down vendor operations. :sad3:

R

Roddy Doyle

I remember Woody's...My bank vault still held some items i got from him years back...my mandolin still has his signature on it :p
Was disappointed when I click on my rune book for his place and it was no longer there, along with a few other of my favorites. I had quite a bit of stuff in my keep but when I decided to log back on my keep was no more :(
so went all my "rares" that I would wake up early each day to battle to beat everyone at server time...now i see so many new things I dont know what is what