• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

rune beetle carapace

• Thread starter Richard Pryor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Richard Pryor

How do I get one short of paying 6 million for it or is it even possible?

K

Kurgan

Unless you have 10 minor arties of Tokuno to turn in.
The only way would be by another player.

K

Kurgan

I guess you are back to getting them form players. As you can no longer get them in game.

R

Richard Pryor

Yeah, after looking on that fantastic thing called the internet, I found out that I couldn't get the minor artifacts anymore...

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alternately ... you can join factions, get some kill points and silver and get a faction RBC. However, you can still find Tok Minors for sale here and there, even on Napa :)

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, sit there kill a few faction monster(s) have one of your/the same faction brothers pop in, smokes u'r ar$e & gates his opposing fraction buds in to protect him as he farms. Ya that's a lot of fun. That's the problem with faction items, you get them & then come to Tram & wear them 95% of the time. Many never set foot back into fel with them on! They use them here for peers, tram champs etc, they're great suits. You get all the rewards of better stats (more evened out I should say) then the real ones (on some). Personally I think faction items should ONLY be able to be worn in Fel, you can't faction fight in tram so why in heck allow them to provide protection here at all. Just my 2cents on faction items

R

Richard Pryor

Hey Snake, if he gives it to you, can I have it? ;P

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm actually with you there, Snake. I dont have that particular problem (with the opposing factioneers) when getting silver, however, my char is a PvPer. I would have no issue with them being bound to Fel as that is where I play ;)