• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Rumors

Dacatge

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Rumors about a Royal Cargo ship that didn't arrived at the Port of Britain. The rumors are that it held the entire arms and armor for the royal guard were aboard the ship. A search is underway to the where the ship disappeared to. Please keep posted for more news.

Last edited:

Dacatge

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Breaking News from The Port of Trinsic!!!!

A Royal Guard was found half dead floating on a piece of wreckage late last night. The fishermen doing routine night fishing spotted him and dragged him on board. He was dehydrated and near death, but was mumbling about ghost ships . . . out of nowhere . . . all dead. Due to his injuries he was taken to the local healer. His condition is unknown. Royal Investigators had arrived and tell us they will let us know on his condition. Please stay posted for further news.

Tavern Girl

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Breaking News from The Port of Trinsic!!!!

A Royal Guard was found half dead floating on a piece of wreckage late last night. The fishermen doing routine night fishing spotted him and dragged him on board. He was dehydrated and near death, but was mumbling about ghost ships . . . out of nowhere . . . all dead. Due to his injuries he was taken to the local healer. His condition is unknown. Royal Investigators had arrived and tell us they will let us know on his condition. Please stay posted for further news.

Tavern Girl
Finally gonna start RPn eh ? Good to see.

Dacatge

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Update from The Trinsic Healer.

The Royal Investigators have just came out of The Trinsic Healers, and are preparing to inform us of the situation.

Official Statement
"The survivor from The Trinsic Main Cargo ship has recovered from his injuries and has given us a statement"

"We had set sail from Vesper Docks. We were headed with a shipment of arms and armor for the Royal Guard in Britain. It was a foggy still night, the first watch was having a hard time seeing more then a few yards from the side of the boat. As first watch was bedding down, a ship appeared from the fog on the port side. As it comes into range a call to arms is sounded. The ship begins to fire. The men aboard the Cargo ship begin to scramble to their posts, as cannon fire rains down. Most make it to their cannons as a second ship comes into from the starboard side. By the time the crew begins to fire they are downed by cannon fire from both sides. The ship began to become overrun. I managed to dive overboard and found a piece of wreckage to pull myself upon. Before i lose sight of the battle i see Pirate flags from the two ships. Next thing i know I am waking in the healers."

Royal Investigators have also stated that they will begin their investigation and keep us informed.
Please stay posted for further updates. Seems we are getting to the bottom of what happened.

Tavern Girl

Dacatge

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
(OC) In case you all were wondering. i have been putting together something i hope the shard enjoys. We pirates have plundered and plundered. And would like Siege to share in our plunder. Keep posted tell your friends soon we hope you will be hunting pirates.

Thanks
Captain Sureno