• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rumors and Ramblings

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Governor Shenzin paced back and forth across the GREAT HALL in Lord British's old Castle in Britian. * I am aware of the plot to kill me and replace me, he mubbles out loud* Aware of secret meetings and whispers amongst the nobles and Governors of the realm. HAVE AT IT, * he shouts across the hall*, and there it echos through the Castle. I have ears everywhere, and King Blackthorn has my back, aye! You all can sceme and sneak about, but my faithful will uncover your work...ha ha ha, *Shenzin laughs*. Just you wait!
And, *Shenzin ponders*, and where is King Blackthorn anyway? The King hasn't been seen nor heard from nary two months now? Something is afoot. I shall look further into these things.
*pacing and mumbling*