• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ruined Painting

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
ok I will bite 35 mil!!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'll be Xfering it for high bid, correct?

If not, I withdraw my current bid...

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive been wondering,whats so special about this item, why so mutch for it since it may be a spawn that takes for ever to spawn but still?

D

DVI

1) Permanent spawn items are not allowed for buy/sale on this forum. This includes, doom artifacts, fishing rares, ML artifacts, REPLICAS etc.
Despite its low spawn rate of once every 4 months per shard, it is still an item which does so actively and so far continuously for the past 7 years.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI to the OP a ruined painting went for 125M in January at a Pacific auction, so your BO isn't a bad price. Good luck in your sale :)

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please explain to me how you are going to run an auction on an Item with no End Date... and you cannot say it isnt an auction... People are making "Bids" and you offered a Buyout... I bid your buyout and you are still bumping... just trying to figure out what you are trying to accomplish here... :confused:

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please explain to me how you are going to run an auction on an Item with no End Date... and you cannot say it isnt an auction... People are making "Bids" and you offered a Buyout... I bid your buyout and you are still bumping... just trying to figure out what you are trying to accomplish here... :confused:
Its cause im not xfering it to you for 90mil.. itll have to be more for me to consider xfering.. id only get 60mil out of it if i did xfer it to you.. srry..

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or you know do it the cheap and less greedy way, make a new char and xfer it with item... then after 7 days delete it... that makes alot more sense than wasting 15m... but what does he care if it's not his 15m getting wasted...