• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Rubble

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know a lot of this is the more common stuff, but I wanted to offer it up before I turned it in for points, in case anyone wanted it for deco - BUT I have no clue about prices =P

So any and all (sensible - possibly even some not sensible =P) help on pricing it appreciated!

(Oh, Mezzac will get first dibs on buying any of it ;))
Looking at the bags from left to right / top to bottom / 1 to 10.

Bag 2 - Take the lot - 1.5Mil

Bag 3 - Take the lot - 2 Mil

Bag 5 - Take the lot - 1.8Mil

bag 7 - (assuming items 1 to 4 across) - item 2 - Take all three 1Mil / item 3 - 300k / item 4 - Take 1 at 450K

Bag 10 - Take the lot 2Mil

Grand total = 9Mil for the above.

Would have like some of the others, however funds are tight - the above will go a long way towards helping me finish 6th floor :thumbsup:

Thanks Tesshy - please advise if the above is acceptable.

T

Teeshy

Well, I don't want more than 50k per little piece, so 1.3 for bag 5, not 1.8, and I think 100k per plain wall, so 1.2 for bag 2, and the rest of the prices I'm more'n happy with, though I truly have no idea what they are "worth" =P So 8.2 rather than 9 =)

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I don't want more than 50k per little piece, so 1.3 for bag 5, not 1.8, and I think 100k per plain wall, so 1.2 for bag 2, and the rest of the prices I'm more'n happy with, though I truly have no idea what they are "worth" =P So 8.2 rather than 9 =)

Deal - Thanks