• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Rubble - Unusual pieces

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, I am trying to slowly build a nice Rubble collection here on Oceania - I have plenty of walls etc - what I am lacking however are some of the more unusual pieces - In particular, like the ones below. Now I am not looking for really high end pieces (such as boat pieces / fire etc) as I could not afford them. So if you have anything like those below that you nolonger require, I would be interested in seeing them and making an offer.

I am also after a couple more arch ways - one more like the one below and two in the opposite direction (ie east/west).

Any asistance would be appreciated

F

Fink

I have a sign hanger like the one pictured (not for sale), just wondering if the signs themselves were ever "rubbled"?

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a sign hanger like the one pictured (not for sale), just wondering if the signs themselves were ever "rubbled"?
Hi Fink, personally I have never seen an actual sign as rubble.