• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Rubble Tree Stump

S

scturley

I have a brown tree stump rubble what would it be worth?

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could be even worth up to 50 or 60mill. they are very rare, never see any for sale. a collector might pay quite a lot for it.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder if the newly posted 7th yr vet reward on uo.com will have an impact on this?

J

j credible

sorry to intrude this thread. but i have a similar question on a price check also. its a rubble dead tree (3 peices)

any idea what this would be worth?

again, sorry to intrude.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
j credible: the whole 3 piece tree you could probably get up to 5 million for, depending on shard. overall they weren't any more rare that most of the other shrubble (shrubbery rubble). but since the event was almost a year ago, "ordinary" pieces like what you have, which used to fetch about 100k, now sell for 1-5 million. if it was dark black it would go for about 10-12 million as black rubble was much rarer.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder if the newly posted 7th yr vet reward on uo.com will have an impact on this?
I'm wondering the same thing Wolfie! I posted my reply to this thread before I saw the new vet reward announcement. I'm guessing though, that even if the new vet reward stumps impact this rubble stump, that this rubble stump will still fetch an easy 30 million.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. Spring Cleaning also influenced the value of the rubble yucca tree.

How much? We will just have to see I guess.

E

envinyatar

j credible: are you on Chessy? If so, I'd like to buy that rubble set pictured...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im kinda guessing the rubble stump will plumit in value ...now u can choose it as a vet reward too....

Again same as the yucca tree dropped too from 20-25m+ to anything around 8-10m now...

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again same as the yucca tree dropped too from 20-25m+ to anything around 8-10m now...
It was 40-50m+ easily, and I have not seen several sell yet, so that is still the price as far as I know.