• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rubble regs can be used as real regs...

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A word of caution. I personally never use LRC. When I was moving my collection of rubble regs to a new house I blessed myself and recalled.
Upon arrival at my new house I swore.

I guess labeling a car 'a bike' won't change the fact that it's a car.

Anyway, most of you probably use LRC, but I figured it would be good to mention ;).

R

RenaLynne

Omg thats horrible! Its rubble, not a reg! Thats something I never would have thought of. Thanks for the heads up, sorry for your loss.:(

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to hear that. Along those same lines, don't drag any rare candy apples onto your pack horse. Even if you have a stack of 800 of them, they will be instantly consumed. Yes, this one got me when I was not thinking. :)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that sucks Kaj!!!
and that also sucks Pickaxe Pete ~ i'm just glad they fixed the glitch where packies would eat rubble too. i dropped a coco palm onto my packie during the rubble event (the only awesome piece of rubble i was able to score by myself) and next thing i know "your pet looks much happier now" - D'OH!

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that sucks Kaj!!!
and that also sucks Pickaxe Pete ~ i'm just glad they fixed the glitch where packies would eat rubble too. i dropped a coco palm onto my packie during the rubble event (the only awesome piece of rubble i was able to score by myself) and next thing i know "your pet looks much happier now" - D'OH!
Did not know they ate those too! I did lose the only coconut palm I (would have) got myself during the event too.

The way it happened for me was I was full of junk rubble when I saw one spawn, could not hold it, but I nabbed it first and held it out on my cursor for some time, hoping everyone else would wander away.

Well, 'another one' spawned at my feet, and was grabbed instantly by someone else, but I thought "hey, I still have mine on my cursor, no sweat!".

Well, when everyone else finally left, I decided to set the tree down so I could toss out something and finally plop it into my pack. *Poof* it was gone as soon as I set it down. Evidently I dropped it at some point, yet the image of it stayed on my cursor too.

Very odd!

Had quite the adrenaline rush for quite some time, holding it and hoping, but for naught.

Did well after the event buying from others though.

K

kray2s

Sorry to hear that. Along those same lines, don't drag any rare candy apples onto your pack horse. Even if you have a stack of 800 of them, they will be instantly consumed. Yes, this one got me when I was not thinking. :)
I did the same with my beetle and a sigil / purpley blue hued leg of lamb :p

Guess morale of this story is ..... dont be lazy actually open your pack animals back pack