• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] rubble question.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry i was away when magencia was looted and never personnaly got any rubble from there. the question i have is iif any of the following turned to rubble?

full bookcases
open books
necro regents
baskets
candles
ropes
bushels
ect..

or other items like that,

now i did buy a rubble broken chair so i know that exists but did any of the other items turn to rubble?

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok from now on i need to check the stickies as most of my questions were answered there.(not all though)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi yanaki, not sure if you got all your rubble questions answered - but as far as i know:

full bookcases - don't think so
open books - yes
necro regents - yes
baskets - don't think so
candles - wall candles (sconces) yes, don't think regular ones did
ropes - don't think so
bushels - don't think so

broken armoirs, broken chairs, broken bookcases, regular beds, benches, medic beds = yes

F

feath

hi yanaki, not sure if you got all your rubble questions answered - but as far as i know:

full bookcases - don't think so
open books - yes
necro regents - yes
baskets - don't think so
candles - wall candles (sconces) yet, don't think regular ones did
ropes - don't think so
bushels - don't think so

broken armoirs, broken chairs, broken bookcases, regular beds, benches, medic beds = yes
full bookcases - yes. i have 2.
open book, yes
necro regs, yes
baskets, no
candles, no
ropes - yes, on piers
bushels, no

and loads of things you didn't list.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
didn't seem like he was asking about ropes on piers, but i forgot about those. i know there's tons i didn't list, i was only trying to address the specific things he was asking about.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
full bookcases - yes. i have 2.
It is my impression that the OP is referring to the standard 'neat town' full bookcases which were not released. The ones we obtained as rubble were from the dock customs building, and are the ruined type, a la heritage token.

F

feath

i've never seen, or heard of, a full 'neat' bookcase, so only responded to what i know. a pic of one would be lovely.
to OP the ones i'm talking about look like ruined bookcases.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i've never seen, or heard of, a full 'neat' bookcase, so only responded to what i know. a pic of one would be lovely.
to OP the ones i'm talking about look like ruined bookcases.
Like the ones in the Britain library. There was at least one of those in Magincia (probably several) and it is still there. :)