• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Rubble Pieces

Megadeath

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
All told your looking at like 150-200m. Logs full go for like 5m display case end like 40-50m stair piece is like 45m mis table pieces like 5m shrooms like 2-5m each. If your looking to move it as a lot let me know.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Way off. Middle boat 80 to 100, smooth table piece 35 to 40, end of case 100 to 150, stairs 100, table with leg 40, fancy table middle next to stair 60, dock piece 30 to 40, broken wood 50, picnic table 5, hay 50. All the rest is between 3 to 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megadeath

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well being my woman is a rubble dealer and we both were at the event for the entire week it was going and have collected from then I think we might have an idea that your overpricing by a TON. Thats all. :)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well being my woman is a rubble dealer and we both were at the event for the entire week it was going and have collected from then I think we might have an idea that your overpricing by a TON. Thats all. :)
Well you better go get the wifey... cause Hidden Valley Auction says your rubble pricing is dead wrong!!! Here's a few examples from an auction that happened this year, some of these might look familiar ;)

L215. Rubble [Weight: 52 Stones] [hue 0] - Kolka 100m (outbid Shumer, TanAge, Ducan IronWeaver, panoramix2009, Crazy White Boy)

L767. Rubble [Weight: 97 Stones] [hue 0] - Regnarhannavasym 60m (outbid Ducan IronWeaver, Crazy White Boy)

L179. Rubble [Weight: 49 Stones] [hue 0] - Acid Rain 130m (outbid Shumer, atlantic_MadnesS, Regnarhannavasym, TanAge, Ducan IronWeaver, slippjeem, Scribbles, Crazy White Boy)

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mushroom on the bottom right is the rare piece from the mushroom circle. that piece is somewhere in the 20-40 range, depending on the current market.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Eh what would I know. I only have a house built of rubble. Getting it for free and buying it are two totally different things. Just my 2 cents, but I stand behind my pricing and will buy it if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
pampa is dead on with prices, heck if you hold on to them and find someone who is actively searching for that certain piece you can get more...... with rubble prices go up and down a hair , but they never ever go low on the harder to find ones.

GrimSprocket

Adventurer
Way off. Middle boat 80 to 100, smooth table piece 35 to 40, end of case 100 to 150, stairs 100, table with leg 40, fancy table middle next to stair 60, dock piece 30 to 40, broken wood 50, picnic table 5, hay 50. All the rest is between 3 to 10

I have recently gotten a small collection of rubble from a person on LS, a couple hundred pieces I think. Is there any way you can see them and let me know if I have any that are good? I can meet most days. Thanks

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yea. Shoot me an ICQ and I can meet up and look for you. I won't be able to log on until Thursday though.

GrimSprocket

Adventurer
I am Gato or Kimball Cho on LS and sent you a request for approval on icq. I appreciate your assistance in this field. Of the rubble I found so far I am at 265 pieces so far. I know I have more somewhere but I get lost in the clutter of my homes. No idea if they are worth zilch or pricy.

Last edited: