• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Rubble... but have a question

• Thread starter envinyatar
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

envinyatar

So I admit that the bannings have me so paranoid that I haven't purchased anything from Luna (except for an Ethy from a friend's vendor), but I am really wanting to upgrade my home with some rubble. Can anyone tell me if rubble is safe or if I should avoid it?

Thanks!

K

Kratos Aurion

I'd say with rubble, you're definatly safe. Dupers tend to dupe highend items. Since most rubble spawned in bulk quantities, you shouldn't have to worry about buying duped rubble because its already common enough.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some rubble pieces are rare enough, but I think the weight would be too inconvenient for 'them' to deal with. :)

T

Teufel_Hund

From what I have seen on different shards the last few days I would put nothing past the dupers. With Fire rubble easily fetching more than 100 million why not?

F

feath

So I admit that the bannings have me so paranoid that I haven't purchased anything from Luna (except for an Ethy from a friend's vendor), but I am really wanting to upgrade my home with some rubble. Can anyone tell me if rubble is safe or if I should avoid it?

Thanks!
i'd call it safe, myself. walls, plants, bookcases, that kind of thing should be fine.

but fires, fish, tunics - the really really high end rares, i'd pass on right now - IF you can even find them for sale.

K

Kratos Aurion

From what I have seen on different shards the last few days I would put nothing past the dupers. With Fire rubble easily fetching more than 100 million why not?
Figuratively, rubble is relatively safe. I believe the OP is looking for mainly bulk common pieces that sell between 200-800k. That stuff flooded the market and still is.

Now if the user wants fire rubble etc, he may be looking at a different perspective. But personally I don't believe he is so nothing to worry about.

E

envinyatar

Figuratively, rubble is relatively safe. I believe the OP is looking for mainly bulk common pieces that sell between 200-800k. That stuff flooded the market and still is.

Now if the user wants fire rubble etc, he may be looking at a different perspective. But personally I don't believe he is so nothing to worry about.
As much as i would love the fire rubble (and the open book), I know I could never afford to buy them. I'm really looking to get a full fallen log and some display box pieces.

Thanks to everyone for posting.