• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Rubble Boat pieces (Got it everyone, tyty!!)

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Rubble Boat.jpg Hey everyone... I need the tiny middle right side piece and will trade this front piece for it. Please someone help me out if any way possible and thanks ahead of time! Also will buy the middle right side if the price is right, just let me know and thanks for either.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also sorry for the hugeness, this is the first post I have made myself. :) Next time I will just put the bag, but please help me get that one piece someone and thanks.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Someone please try to help me find my boat piece please! I know some of you guys have a bunch of these sitting around somewhere waiting to be bought! Please someone message anyone who might know, been trying to find this for way too long. I want to start working on a shipwreck scene with this and 15-20 rare items.