• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] RUBBLE AUCTION - few items to sell now i have done my deco (Europa Shard)

K

kray2s

I am selling of the last of the rubble i have.
After decoing my houses this is wha i have left - I am taking reasonable offers on individual pieces or for the lot. (if you bid for the lot it must be more than the total bids for individual items).

Some of these may be good for the people just starting a collection or you may just find that bit you have been after for a while :)

Pls sensible bids only
(All is located on Europa - i will not be cross sharding - buyer is responsible for the pick up)

Happy bidding!

Bid starts : - Now
Bidding ends :- Sunday 27th July at 10pm GMT

Items: -

JUST FOUND EVEN MORE: - Feel free to bid away on these - same rules above:)

*please note the gold boxes, bag and gift box in pics is obviously not rubble (just for those who didnt know lol) and will NOT be includedwith any purchase)*

CURRENT BIDS : -

Morning Glories Alc 2m

All "full" wall parts Alc 250k each

Small wood wall Alc 150k

Small crumbly wall Alc40k

Broken Chair Alc 2.5 mill

Mushrooms Alc 400K each - (Nb: - Mushrooms is 1 piece of rubble)

Grave Dust Alc 2mill - (Alc you did mean gravedust didnt you? with this bid - Sulf Ash 2m)

Log Parts Alc 300k each

Stair piece - Feath 750k

K

kray2s

The planti n the box is one piece - Please correct me if i am wrong on the name but i think it is morning glories

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i'll get you started then:

Morning Glories 2m
All "full" wall parts 250k each
Small wood wall 150k
Small crumbly wall 40k
Broken Chair 2.5m
Mushrooms 400K each
Sulf Ash 2m
Log Parts 300k each

K

kray2s

Well i'll get you started then:

Morning Glories 2m
All "full" wall parts 250k each
Small wood wall 150k
Small crumbly wall 40k
Broken Chair 2.5m
Mushrooms 400K each
Sulf Ash 2m
Log Parts 300k each
Thanks Alc :)

I should have said in original post but those mushrooms are actually one piece of rubble

Also Alc - the bid for sulph ash did u mean gravedust?

K

kray2s

**BIDS UPDATED**

theres still some nice bits there for any collector :) get em cheap whilst you can :)

K

kray2s

Last day of auction

End time is 10pm GMT

any more bids anyone?

K

kray2s

Not long left :)

*gets gavel ready to hit on the plinth to end the auction*

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
350k on middle and 1 end log part.

2.1 on morning glories :)

K

kray2s

"350k on middle and 1 end log part."

Risso is that 350k for the middle and the end piece or 350 k each = total of 700k for the two?

K

kray2s

No need to appologise i just like to be carefull when it comes to r/l cash or in game gold so dbl checked:)

K

kray2s

Hits gavel on plinth

thanks for the bids folks i will total up and pm u all soon or icq u if i got ur numbers:p

K

kray2s

Hehehe cool alc i just messaged you on icq with the price i think your wins cost you!

Feath and risso i have delivered and i hope you are pleased with your wins :)

And to all of you thank you for bidding