• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Rubble Auction, ends 8/30 10pm est.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Jason- I kept expecting to see u pop up after every page reload. We've been going after a good amount of the same items lately. Starting to become my rubble nemesis!!! Lol..
Was there a specific shroom you were after in there?

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Damn I got busy and forgot about this. Trying to do Fantasy Football Draft and the LA event. Oh well. Ducan u caught me slipping and got those mushrooms from me!
I did that exact same thing yesterday with the Cowboys game and that broken crystal auction, hehe. :) :)

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@Jason- I kept expecting to see u pop up after every page reload. We've been going after a good amount of the same items lately. Starting to become my rubble nemesis!!! Lol..
Was there a specific shroom you were after in there?
Haha. Yea your normally the Rubble king around here. I just got some things I am building with rubble...just started so I need a lot of walls. But I was digging those odd light green cluster mushrooms. If u want to sell something let me know.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
yes thank you very much