• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rubberbanding - Still an issue?

Y

Yewish News

Who else is still having this bloody rubber banding issue when you move? It's reaching a point now where I am seriously considering cancelling accounts because the game is nigh on unplayable for me.

Before some smart ass jumps in and suggests it's my connection - it's not. I have a 20meg line with healthy connections to several other online games. My PC is top of the line (64 X2 Dual Core 6400+ processor, 1gig Geforce 8800 and 4 gig ram) and I don't have viruses or anything of that nature.

Most of my guild are experience the same issues as well. Come on EA, pull your finger out of your ass.

G

Yeah it's been going on since we got the patch, some of my chars I can't even play cause it's so bad. Weird how it happens to some and not others.

S

Sabbath

Well here is a quote from the last Five on Friday (Feb 15, 2008):

"What's To Come:

Next week the Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt is the big story, plus we'll have a fix for the Salvage Bag bug and the weird rubberbanding y'all have been seeing this week."

So hopefully you will get some satisfaction real soon.

G

It is a huge issue. I've died 3 times because of it. Plus it makes finding stealthers much harder.

G

You rubberband off them when you have no Stamina. So if you currently rubberband off nothing then you don't know if it was a stealther or the current issue.

M

MOBii

It's just an fix so KR be more playable so stop complaining...