• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RP Story Contest!

G

Heh, we of course have our "real" reasons for the upcoming Ladies Night event, but shard killing pink embolisms aside, there isn't an obvious RP motivation to explain a bunch of ladies from different guilds, factions, and with different interests, and goals suddenly deciding to band together for one evening, swath themselves in pink, and take male hostages, who along with their associates, cooperate with the hostage taking process.

With that in mind, we'd like to see what some of our talented story tellers can make of this event. This is the challenge:

Write a story that is at least loosely based on the situations in the event, and submit it via PM (skylark sp) or email ([email protected]) no later than Wednesday, January 31st. After the deadline, I will post the entries (if any) for judging. Your stories do not have to accurately follow either the event path or its outcome, just be recognizably based on it.

1st place prize: 250K + 9th AE Heritage Collection token
2nd place prize: 100K + pink tinted shimmering crystals (deco item)

Happy word crafting!

-Skylark

G

Heh, well the pink crystal piece was donated by Brook, and we only have the one to offer as prize, but if you happen to submit a story for the contest, and win first place, Daan, we will do our best to get you pink crystals too.

-Skylark

G

Ye can always have someone tinker up pink agapite jewelry and every male hostage gets forced to wear pink earrings... even daan might look cute in pink earrings and tights .. or revvo...or kelmo or...any of em...otto would look dashing in pink earrings doncha think ?

I

imported_Daan Mor

Otto would be funnier, 'cause he wouldn't know what everyone was laughing at...

G

And he would not know there were even pink earrings on him, hmm maybe we can hogtie him, to put him into a pink bustier too ?? !!

Bea we need to shave Otto's legs though ! **hands Bea a razor**

S

SavannahSP

Oh come on, who doesn't believe that a couple dozen hardcore warrior ladies who hate and kill each one another 24/7 wouldn't come together for the opportunity to wear all-pink and torture men??? I believe it completely and I am VERY skeptical, just ask anyone... *blinks*

I want to see Daan in pink earrings and tights. I can die happy if I see that. Did you lose your Lord tonight Daan? Aww, hehe...

Okay, I should go to bed now. Sighs.

I

imported_Daan Mor

<blockquote><hr>

Did you lose your Lord tonight Daan? Aww, hehe...

[/ QUOTE ]
Aye, thats what happens when you die three times in a row, haha.

Be back by lunchtime tomorrow though...

G

*taunts Otto with the heavenly smells of fresh cooked breakfast*
MMMM pancakes n fresh fruit, bacon and sausages.....oh and pooched eggs.

I

imported_Luka Melehan

<blockquote><hr>

*mmmpphhhhhfffflllllll!!!!!!!*

[/ QUOTE ]

aww...there's that sound again. *eg*

B

Beatrice Quill

<blockquote><hr>

*taunts Otto with the heavenly smells of fresh cooked breakfast*
MMMM pancakes n fresh fruit, bacon and sausages.....oh and pooched eggs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pooched? Did your hen and your dog get together for a wild night of passion?

*feeds Otto pink breadcrumbs*

G

Well, there have already been 2 entries submitted, so this contest is officially in progress!

And Otto, beware of Aeowyn bearing pooched eggs!

-Skylark

S

SavannahSP

<blockquote><hr>

Aye, thats what happens when you die three times in a row, haha.

[/ QUOTE ]Only 3? I went down to Minax after you guys left and died a few more times than that -- you must have had better luck than me.

G

Entries recorded so far:

Luka Melehan
Queen Zen

There is still a bit over a week to submit entries. Any revisions/additions for existing entries will also be accepted up to the deadline.

-Skylark

I

imported_Luka Melehan

Good! I have one more bit to write up before the event, then the last bit will be based, at least loosely on event happenings. *s*

G

To the best of my knowledge I have 2 c.o.c.k.s, but untill one of em lays an egg or I have the vet peek inside em I won't know. Pooched eggs is and old joke involving my friends 2 year old who thinks hes a puppy.
Wow I got censored!

G

*stumbles and bumps into thread*

My...how clumsy of me!

One week remaining for this contest.

-Skylark

S

SavannahSP

It's going to be a total sweep by MYTH!

*cheers for Luka &amp; Miranda*

G

*begins composing*
Hmmmm! *chews quill*
Ok
"The little lost shepard lass and her quest for her missing undergarments"
Also know as "Bank Guards where are my panties?"
Chapter one
It was a quiet day in Spirituality, the wisps were falling like leaves to the smiting of the lil NEWs recruited for this project. A cute invizable bunny was stealthing about Homare gathering fox friends for a picnic at WyRms humble abode. Pappy Joe was passing out muffins and tea and Crunch was minding the grill. Later that day a llama was seen leading a stampeed right thru luna bank and out into the hectic battlezone, causing reveals, stumbling and quite a few deaths due to people tripping over sheep; or perhaps they were just distracted by all that lovely mutton on the hoof. There was much cursing and a few cries of "flock off vile herder". A few withers later all her friends were gone.
To be continued
feel free to contribute *looks around for Xenon* Otto? Bea? anyone?

G

<blockquote><hr>

*begins composing*
Hmmmm! *chews quill*
Ok
"The little lost shepard lass and her quest for her missing undergarments"
Also know as "Bank Guards where are my panties?"
Chapter one
It was a quiet day in Spirituality, the wisps were falling like leaves to the smiting of the lil NEWs recruited for this project. A cute invizable bunny was stealthing about Homare gathering fox friends for a picnic at WyRms humble abode. Pappy Joe was passing out muffins and tea and Crunch was minding the grill. Later that day a llama was seen leading a stampeed right thru luna bank and out into the hectic battlezone, causing reveals, stumbling and quite a few deaths due to people tripping over sheep; or perhaps they were just distracted by all that lovely mutton on the hoof. There was much cursing and a few cries of "flock off vile herder". A few withers later all her friends were gone.
To be continued
feel free to contribute *looks around for Xenon* Otto? Bea? anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

*wipes tear*

Uh, that was very moving, Aeowyn, but just keep in mind, that although I said the stories only need be loosely based on the ladies night event, it has to figure in there somewhere to qualify as an entry for the contest.

-Skylark

G

Wandering lonely and biereft the little bunny came across a troup of ladies all clad in shocking PINK. Perhaps they have seen my panties the bunny thought.
The bunny hopped up looking very cute and begging for carrots and while all the ladies passed the bunnbunn about for snuggling she peeked into all there packs. Alass not a pantie in sight, however there was a pair of trousers in the smelly old blind mans pack. Then the bunny attempted to herd ( thinking they would last longer than her previous friends) the ladies but they were nigh unto imposible to herd. She decided to join this troup of wandering estrogen and clad in her new pink bow about her neck hoppily followed along.

S

SavannahSP

WHAT is it with the bunnies on Siege???

[Über-paranoid now, Savannah implements a new "shoot-to-kill" order for all bunnies she encounters...]

[and if it seems to take more than one shot... RUN AND HEAL!!]

G

2.5 death robes out of four on that video. Cute, but predictable.

G

*Blind Otto begins to swing a braille writing tool*

(which is quite a feat, considering that I'm tied up, gagged, and someone's been painting my toenails!)

Read thy PMs, milady!

*wonders about the appropriatness of telling someone to read PMS in context with ladies night*

G

***looks***

Sire Otto:
It doth not appear that ye have shaven legs yet ....YE MUST HAVE SHAVEN LEGS by SUNDAY !

That is an order.. hostage !

G

mmmmmffffllllllllll!!!

*tries to GM alchemy while tied up, in order to make plague-beast lord scented wax strips*

G

LOL...ok just to clarify, there was a question asked regarding whether hostages could submit stories for the contest. The answer is YES!! It is highly encouraged in fact.

The event is Sunday Jan. 28, and all story entries and/or revisions need to be submitted by Wed. Jan. 31. I will post all entries after the deadline for everyone to enjoy, and let the judging begin.

-Skylark

G

Just a reminder, please have your story entries submitted by Wednesday, Jan. 31. I intend to post the entries by the end of the week for judging.

Thanks!

-Skylark

I

imported_Luka Melehan

I have to go out of town til wednesday so we'll let what I have written so far stand on its own for my entry.