• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[RP News] "Traitor, I Am." Magincians Declare Secession from the Britannian Kingdom.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Traitor, I Am." Magincians Declare Secession from Britannian Kingdom.
WarderDragon

Last night a clandestine gathering was held at the Sea Witch Tavern in Northern Magincia. Those gathered would decide the fate of Magincia ...and the Guard sent to enforce Britannian law.

You can view details of the meeting below.

Those gathered were prompted to discuss their thoughts on Britannia. The High Council. Its role in Magincia.

Several expressed a desire to form an Independent Republic. A counterpart to their brothers and sisters in Felucca. To the Britannians this is treason. To the Magincians ...this is how it should have been all along.

It was then that an argument broke out between Dante Lamperouge - a Minister of Coin - and Dar of Britannia.

Dar expressed the view of the Britannian Provisional Government. That Magincia is to be an Isle rededicated to Virtue. That this secession is Prideful. Ignorant. Traitorous.

Dante responded that Britannia never owned Magincia. That it was sovereign under Anon. That it was the Britannians who murdered their people in an attempt to silence the Council of Mages. That it was Britannians who helped the Void Daemons tear down their walls and murder their Citizens.

The Magincian then denounced the Virtues and announced that Britannia is more than welcome to march in with torches and Guards. "We'll kill you first."

Dar - a practitioner of Virtue - flew into a rage. "Have you learned nothing?!"

Dante grinned and declared this. "We have no interest in Virtue. Magincia is - and will forever be - the Isle of Pride." Dar called him traitor. Dante responded: "Traitor, I am.

Dar promised that he would deliver their treason to the High Council. That he would return with men to protect his lands on the Isle of Magincia.

"Before I leave," Dar growled. "Were Lord British to step into the room - right now - would you tell him what you're telling me? Would you denounce the Virtues?"

Half the room stood in response. All repeated the same two words. "I would."

The Magincians carried on discussing what happened so far. The words of Captain Jenkins. (Who was compared to Casca.) Guardsman Ric Flairs attempts to force himself into Circe's bedchambers. It's trade contacts with Dawn and Hearthfire.​

It was agreed at last that the Magincians would form their own Council. Elect their own Officials. Magincia - it is being whispered in taverns about the land - is to become a Republic once more.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [RP News] "Traitor, I Am." Magincians Gather at the Sea Witch Tavern.

At the end Dante called for a toast. He requested Circe pass out glasses as he spoke.

"I would like a raise a toast."

Those present lifted their glasses.

"...To Nicholas Tarrant, ..."

A smile formed on ones lips.

"...whose corpse is now rotting on the floor of his Tower. Assassinated."

Coughing and sputtering went around the room.

With a smirk on his lips he departed.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
And the man at the back said
Everyone attack and it turned into a Magincia blitz
And the girl in the corner said
Boy, I wanna warn ya, it'll turn into a Magincia blitz :party:

and on a possibly even stranger note ... The wish for Magincian Autonomy has the full blessing of Sluggy

L

Lindae

And then they all went out and merrily stabbed me to death, it was lovely.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

[IC.]

It is rumored that a fleet of Warships - under the command of the Magincians - is returning from the Lost Lands.

Details forthcoming.