• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[RP News] The Sea Witch Tavern Firebombed. Arsonist Escapes Through Moongate.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Sea Witch Tavern Assaulted.
WarderDragon

A shrouded figure attempted to set fire to the Sea Witch Tavern last evening.

Patrons rushed out of the building and snuffed out the flames. But not before irreperable damage was done to the doors and banner. Mistress Circe - proprietor of the famed tavern - followed with weapon in hand and pursued the man until he disappeared through the moongate.

With tensions rising between Magincia and Britannia it is no wonder such hate-motivated crimes are becoming commonplace. But in a gesture of good faith Lance Marshal - Knight of the Virtues - offered to Guard the tavern until its closing hour.

Those who have information on the crime - or who might be responsible - are encouraged to contact Circe or a member of the Magincian Council.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can say with certainty that the attack was by none other than the enigmatic "A" The primary target was Slug, in retaliation for my actions 2 nights earlier. Knowing "A" firebombing the Sea Witch was either an effort to cover up the true crime, or more likely just an added bonus

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hesitate to say too much out of fear of reprisal. What I can say is that a hooded stranger showed up at Moonglow Zoo tonight just to announce that "A" sends his greetings and that the mercenaries sent against him were nothing but a mere annoyance. Perhaps if these mercenaries (or what remains of them) could be located, there might be some clue as to who hired them and what "A's" true motives might be.

L

Lindae

What sort of city are these people running? We never have firebombings in Umbra.

L

LynneOfMagincia

What sort of city are these people running? We never have firebombings in Umbra.
THESE people? If you recall we, those of Magincia, were wrongly accused of involvement in Lord Tarrant and Proserpina's death. Crimes that YOU, Lord Lindae, committed. So here we are taking on the after effects that UMBRA should RIGHTFULLY be getting.

Let me tell you now that my absence may have been great over the past small spanse of time. I am absent no more and for every bit of blood shed on Magincian soil that belongs to someone else... we will deliver our own to the rightful city.

L

Lindae

THESE people? If you recall we, those of Magincia, were wrongly accused of involvement in Lord Tarrant and Proserpina's death. Crimes that YOU, Lord Lindae, committed. So here we are taking on the after effects that UMBRA should RIGHTFULLY be getting.
I actually do not recall you ever being blamed for Tarrant and Proserpina's richly deserved mutual demise. In fact, those of Magincia were admirably swift in enacting vigilante justice upon the real culprit, and the matter went no further. If at any time you or your people came under suspicion from any third party, give me their name and address and I will send them a confession, signed in my own delicious blood and charmingly illustrated by my fiance.

I suspect, however, that you are simply imagining things.

Let me tell you now that my absence may have been great over the past small spanse of time. I am absent no more and for every bit of blood shed on Magincian soil that belongs to someone else... we will deliver our own to the rightful city.
I am glad. Let me know when you've burnt the offender's taverns down. I am led to believe that no blood was shed in this tragedy; the only victims were a flag and a few floorboards.

L

Lindae

As though there is a building in Umbra worth the fuel.
What?! Umbrian architecture is renowned across the land! We have one of the oldest architectural traditions in the entirety of Sosaria, its beauty acclaimed and written of by thousands of ancient and modern scholars and heralded as the new and what how could you take and ever see hgdfiugufodsif

*has a seizure*

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Stares down at the lump of meat flopping around on the floor.*

Positively envious.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What?! Umbrian architecture is renowned across the land! We have one of the oldest architectural traditions in the entirety of Sosaria, its beauty acclaimed and written of by thousands of ancient and modern scholars and heralded as the new and what how could you take and ever see hgdfiugufodsif

*has a seizure*

So I went to Umbria, loaded loaded with greater conflag pots to find a building to firebomb (just cuz I like being a general nuisance). Sadly tho it looks like someone beat me to it. In fact it looks like they charred the entire city. Oh well I tried *shrugs*